Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight loss

weight loss

Votes: 2 66.7%

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

hanging_on

HELP.joined a gym on 4-13-01.i have been going 6 days a week for about 45 min to hour cardio then 30 min light wieghts,30 lbs,and i have not seen any visable results.i have been told i wont see any for at least another 2 weeks true.and if i lose 5 lbs in 6 weeks will that mean it will take me another 6 weeks to lose 5 lbs.i also started taking Xenadrine RFA-1 today so im hoping this will speed things up?

Hey hanging on,

The first thing you should be doing is looking at your diet, with the amount of training your are doing you should have lost some weight by now, you can train as hard as you want but if you are not eating correctly you are shooting your self in the foot I have been where you are as have most people when they started out training. You should start doing your cardio AFTER your training, you will burn a great deal more fat this way, also ensure that your heart rate is approx. 120 beats a minute, with your weight training, I will assume that you are looking to build muscle while decrease your bodyfat, I would break my body up into 2 workouts, so you will train half your body on one day & the other half the next workout, for example you might train with weights Mon, Tues Wed off Train againThurs, Fri & have the weekend off. If you are really trying to get your bodyfat down , I would recommend doing a circuit with your training as this will keep your heart rate elevated high enough & long enough to increase your fat burning as well the weights being adequate to build muscle. The fat burners should be taken upon rising & again 1 hr prior to training. I would use the fat burners 2 days on 1 day off as this will make them a lot more effective. I have used just about every fat burner there is my during my carreer as well as my athletes & general clientele & I have found the Kaizen herbal Genesis 1 the most effective both price wise & fat burning wise. Don't be discouraged, you are about to correct some of the mistakes you were making in your training so you will soon see the results you desreve, I would strongly suggest getting some help with your diet as this will make a huge difference. Let me know how you go,

Guy

what guy says = very true.
You will get into the fat burning mode muchfaster since no glycogen is around thus fat is used up.

Keto dieters need not worry about this though (im assuming)

Top Bottom