Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Loss

Hi, i am 34 years old, height 5' 5", weight 73 kgs. i need to lose more than 10 kgs. please give some tips how can i lose my weight rapidly, i am a freelancer, working more than 12 hours in a day at desk.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to EF Sharon! The fact that you working a sedentary job makes this harder, but not impossible. For one thing, you can stand while you work for at least 4 hours a day; you'll of course need a standing desk or similar setup. Here's a nice article that points out how many calories you can burn by standing with a little motion involved.

Above all, though, your diet and calories will play a huge role. I don't know how much you work out each week, but if you did so a couple times a week, you could lose a pound a week at 1,700 calories. Also, eating 1g of protein and carbs, along with 0.5 of fat per pound is a good way to divide your macronutrients. And of course, if you can work out several times a week, this will be a big help.

Top Bottom