Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight class dilemma, also an anabolics question

J

jeremys

ok in august i hit a 405 bench in an IPA meet. it didnt stall or anything so i know i had more in me. i weighed about 240

now i'm down to 225 (i dieted and i lost some mass/strength from having my wisdom teeth taken out and all that jazz)

if i diet some more i can be in the 220 class. a high 400's (hopefully 500+) bench would be awesome for the 220 weight class. not quite world class but not too far away. im not sure i can pull it off though..like i said..i was 240 when i hit 405

so i can go 220 OR i can do a very clean bulk and hit hopefully the same number for sure at 242. but this is nowhere near world class

i'd like to lift in bench america or other large meets in the next couple of years tops. not sure how to get there

now for the 2nd part of my post..

as i approach the top of the teens and as i break records, i want to be able to compete with most/all men. and like i said before, i want to get to huge meets and get some publicity (bench america would be a huge step.. nick hatch competed in it at 16 y/o)

i'd like to try PHs first. if it works well..i'll use them until they dont work very well. then on to the real stuff (hopefully when im older than 18)

what should i use? at what dose and what length of cycle? i hear good things about 1-ad, 4-ad, and 1-test. i was thinking one (two?) of these

please dont give me the 'its bad for you' speech. i actually compete so its not like im dumbly taking risks. PHs are mild anyway. i will no doubt have my diet and training as my first priorities and will totally dedicate myself to them.

i was thinking cycle for a month or two before meets then stay off when im not near a competition..

i'd appreciate any input on either/both of the issues

trust me..i plan on it...

it's just that the gains are slowing. if i rest more and eat more, and maybe change some things in my training, and i get the same results, THEN i will do it

im not implying i'd jump into it

but i appreciate the replies. keep them coming

Nice job on the lifts bro... Hey aren't you pretty young? Though it sounds lame, listen to the posts above... You are kicking a$$, take it as far as it will go...

When you do take something don't mess with any of the PH shite... it will not do much (if anything at all) and would most likely just repress your hormone levels.... Mucho posts on the ineffectiveness of PH in the anabolics forum.... If and when you do decide to take that step, don't waste your time and money messing with that junk, go with the real thing...

jeremys said:
please dont give me the 'its bad for you' speech. i actually compete so its not like im dumbly taking risks. PHs are mild anyway.

Hey bud - no offense, but the fact that you compete is irrelevant to whether or not it's risky. Your liver and your nuts don't care whether or not you're competing in Bench America. You're 16 years old and churning out plenty of natural test on your own. Is a world record worth your health? :(

If you have spent some time reading the anabolic board, you will see that no one does just one cycle. Bottom line is that it's mentally addicting stuff once you experience the strength and size increase from doing them. That's why they call it "going to the dark side." Mind you I am not speaking from experience...this is all from reading three and a half years' worth of posts on the anabolic board. But I can't remember anyone calling it quits after one cycle. Maybe in the rare case that someone's cycle was a complete disaster, but the majority of people who do one cycle want to another with higher doses and stronger drugs. I've got no problem with anyone who is of age and peaked out genetically doing that, but at 16 years old neither of those two conditions have been met.

Prohormones are shit. You get all the risks of steroid-esque side effects and none of the benefits.

I know it sucks when gains slow down. But all it usually takes is some diet and training tweaking to continue progress. It just takes heart and drive.

Top Bottom