x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

weight class dilemma, also an anabolics question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about weight class dilemma, also an anabolics question within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: ok in august i hit a 405 bench in an IPA meet. it didnt stall or anything so i know i had more in me. i weighed about 240 now i'm down to 225 (i dieted and i lost some mass/strength from having my wisdom teeth taken out and all that jazz) if i diet some more i can be in the 220 class. a high 400's (hopefully 500+) bench would be awesome for the 220 weight class. not quite world class but not too far away. im not sure i can pull it off though..like i said..i was 240 when i hit 405 so i

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    jeremys

weight class dilemma, also an anabolics question

ok in august i hit a 405 bench in an IPA meet. it didnt stall or anything so i know i had more in me. i weighed about 240

now i'm down to 225 (i dieted and i lost some mass/strength from having my wisdom teeth taken out and all that jazz)

if i diet some more i can be in the 220 class. a high 400's (hopefully 500+) bench would be awesome for the 220 weight class. not quite world class but not too far away. im not sure i can pull it off though..like i said..i was 240 when i hit 405

so i can go 220 OR i can do a very clean bulk and hit hopefully the same number for sure at 242. but this is nowhere near world class

i'd like to lift in bench america or other large meets in the next couple of years tops. not sure how to get there

now for the 2nd part of my post..

as i approach the top of the teens and as i break records, i want to be able to compete with most/all men. and like i said before, i want to get to huge meets and get some publicity (bench america would be a huge step.. nick hatch competed in it at 16 y/o)

i'd like to try PHs first. if it works well..i'll use them until they dont work very well. then on to the real stuff (hopefully when im older than 18)

what should i use? at what dose and what length of cycle? i hear good things about 1-ad, 4-ad, and 1-test. i was thinking one (two?) of these

please dont give me the 'its bad for you' speech. i actually compete so its not like im dumbly taking risks. PHs are mild anyway. i will no doubt have my diet and training as my first priorities and will totally dedicate myself to them.

i was thinking cycle for a month or two before meets then stay off when im not near a competition..

i'd appreciate any input on either/both of the issues

Muscle Pimp
    Originally posted by PolishHammer1977
    Take your training to the limit b4 using any AAS my man.

jeremys
    trust me..i plan on it...

it's just that the gains are slowing. if i rest more and eat more, and maybe change some things in my training, and i get the same results, THEN i will do it

im not implying i'd jump into it

but i appreciate the replies. keep them coming

Nice job on the lifts bro... Hey aren't you pretty young? Though it sounds lame, listen to the posts above... You are kicking a$$, take it as far as it will go...

When you do take something don't mess with any of the PH shite... it will not do much (if anything at all) and would most likely just repress your hormone levels.... Mucho posts on the ineffectiveness of PH in the anabolics forum.... If and when you do decide to take that step, don't waste your time and money messing with that junk, go with the real thing...

CHAMPIONS DON'T JUST HAPPEN, THEY'RE CREATED FROM WITHIN!

Brute Force is often improperly maligned.-MTS

Take your training to the limit b4 using any AAS my man.
    he's asking about pro hormones for now isnt he

Good Bro
    I wouldn't fuck around with any of it at your age.

Re: weight class dilemma, also an anabolics question

Originally posted by jeremys
    please dont give me the 'its bad for you' speech. i actually compete so its not like im dumbly taking risks. PHs are mild anyway.
    Hey bud - no offense, but the fact that you compete is irrelevant to whether or not it's risky. Your liver and your nuts don't care whether or not you're competing in Bench America. You're 16 years old and churning out plenty of natural test on your own. Is a world record worth your health?

If you have spent some time reading the anabolic board, you will see that no one does just one cycle. Bottom line is that it's mentally addicting stuff once you experience the strength and size increase from doing them. That's why they call it "going to the dark side." Mind you I am not speaking from experience...this is all from reading three and a half years' worth of posts on the anabolic board. But I can't remember anyone calling it quits after one cycle. Maybe in the rare case that someone's cycle was a complete disaster, but the majority of people who do one cycle want to another with higher doses and stronger drugs. I've got no problem with anyone who is of age and peaked out genetically doing that, but at 16 years old neither of those two conditions have been met.

Prohormones are shit. You get all the risks of steroid-esque side effects and none of the benefits.

I know it sucks when gains slow down. But all it usually takes is some diet and training tweaking to continue progress. It just takes heart and drive.

Good Broly
    bro your 16...

He mentioned the real stuff.

Read EVERYHTING CHAD.
    i did and yes he mentioned it..but he said maybe at a later age..not now

Olympian
    ok I'll give the input you are looking for but it may not be what you want to hear. Pro-hormones no matter what the claim are going to work on someone your age as well as 3.2 beer works on Mule. Basically most pro-hormones out there are androgen molecules that with feedback from the body convert to either estro or test depending on what your body has more of, so a 75 year old man with low test would probably benefit from the ph. A teen like yourself would get a little estrogen out of it. All the newer ph that a dmso delivered ect, may work "better" so to speak but basically come with most if not all the sides of the real deal.

At your age, your strength is on a world class level. You have the genetic potential to break any record you want, and if you do it assisted that is your choice. The problem however is that if you get on anything that messes with your htpa in the next couple of years you will cause long term damage and instability to your test levels. Say you hop on a light cycle of var, and up your bench to 500 pounds, that would be incredible for someone your age and weight, but you will have to deal with coming off eventually and when you do there is no telling how your body will react. On the other hand if you work and train smart and get your bench up to 600+ by the time you are 21-22 and then get on, you may be able to chase 800 within a few years. The choice is yours, you can have a little bit of glory right now and then fade away or you can realize your potential and set some real records....try to think long term. Like I said it is your life, good luck