Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight class dilemma, also an anabolics question

just focus on gaining weight right now. lift in whatever class you end up in. after time once youve gotten bigger, you can see where you are at and maybe cut down to a lower weight class. but i wouldnt do that for a long time. right now just gain weight, put on some quality size and keep lifting more and more.

Liftbig said:
just focus on gaining weight right now. lift in whatever class you end up in.

Yeah let your body be the weight it wants to be. Feed it well, and train it hard, and you will be whatever weight is right for you.

Bro, this is all great advice. I was an early bloomer myself with respect to puberty and I still experiened my most natural gains between the ages of 16-21, hell, it wouldn't be unheard of for you to gain 10lbsof LBM a year for the next five years at your age, thats another 50lbs of solid muscle by the time you're 21, don't even begin to research steroids until you're in you're 20's, by the time you're ready for AAS, the information you find now will be outdated garbage.

As far as weight classes go, I am firmly against dropping to an unnatural weightclass, and I will argue this until I am blue in the face, and my mind will never change. Weight classes, whether it be for wrestling or powerlifting or whatever should be whatever a natural, comfortable weight for you is, I say it is okay to go up as long as you can either improve or do well, but the theory of keeping your strength and being dominant at a lighter weight is bullshit as far as I am concerned, and with kids and teens does long-term damage, both mentally and physically.

As far as being leaner and getting girls goes.......the girls who want to be with you because you look a certain way are worthless anyway. What is worth something is being comfortable and confident with who you are and what you are, and the girl who sees that and wants to be with you for that is the one worthwhile. You are a bigger dude to begin with and you seem to "want" to grow and get stronger, just let it happen bro, let nature take it's course and grow into a monster. Stay STD-free, don't knock anybody up, don't have any girl's dad at your house with a shotgun, and continure to worry about eating, lifting, and sleeping and making something of yourself, then sometime throughout this you'll meet a girl who deserves you.

BigBadBootyDaddy29 said:

As far as being leaner and getting girls goes.......the girls who want to be with you because you look a certain way are worthless anyway. What is worth something is being comfortable and confident with who you are and what you are, and the girl who sees that and wants to be with you for that is the one worthwhile. You are a bigger dude to begin with and you seem to "want" to grow and get stronger, just let it happen bro, let nature take it's course and grow into a monster. Stay STD-free, don't knock anybody up, don't have any girl's dad at your house with a shotgun, and continure to worry about eating, lifting, and sleeping and making something of yourself, then sometime throughout this you'll meet a girl who deserves you.

Very well said.

wow that was a good post. thanks man

definitely get some karma

hell i'll hit as many people as i can

ok i could only get a couple. the rest are 'you must spread it around' so dont feel offended if i didnt get ya

If recovery is a concern, wouldn't short 2-week cycles be a viable option? I heard they were popular because they don't run long enough to cause any significant HPTA suppression.

Also, 1-test, despite being classified as a PH, is really quite potent. It's the basis of many bulking cycles and frequently combined with illegal stuff, so god forbid you need more than that if you were to do it.

Listen to Liftbig and some others on here. No reason to try ph's imo, wait for the real thing LATER, your still growing and matureing. Your body will naturally keep getting stronger. Rush things and they will have a greater chance of screwing up. A young bull and the lead Bull were on a hill, the young bull gets anxious and says 'lets run down there and get one of those heifers quick!' and the mature STRONG Bull says 'why?' 'we can walk down there and get them all'

DBCooper said:
A young bull and the lead Bull were on a hill, the young bull gets anxious and says 'lets run down there and get one of those heifers quick!' and the mature STRONG Bull says 'why?' 'we can walk down there and get them all'

Good story- I like the non-pc version much better though!

Top Bottom