Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weider pro 355 smith machine question

scudy evans

I bought a weider pro used for 200 dollars and it comes with a set of free weights the straight bar and a set of weights, the guy was moving to a different state and gave it to me for that price, my main purposes is to pump my upper body in general and I was wondering if this machine is all I need, no time to go to the gym guys, thanks for your opinions

You can definitely do some good with it. 200 was a steal on it too. I wouldn't mind having one like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With some creativity you can put together a really effective workout plan with nothing but a smith machine, free weights, and a straight bar.

I would also get a chin up bar that you can hang in a doorframe. You can order one for around 50 dollars on amazon.com.

An adjustable bench would be another really good investment. You can do bench presses then.

it depends on how much room you have. i think a squat rack and a mat is important so you can do leg compound lifts

keep hunting on craigslist etc. people are giving away stuff because they quit on training all the time so they want to get rid of it

That is a great start to a home gym. As Steve mentioned, keep an eye out for more used equipment. Remember, old weights weigh the same as new weights!

Great deal too!

Its a good starting point.

However, I would always love to have more flexibility and go to the gym, but this should be more than enough for home gym.

Top Bottom