Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weider 9645

mrakers

I have the opportunity to buy this model for $50, used, from a local guy. I am mainly a runner, but I would like something to go along side my running in order to help build muscle, as well as endurance. With that said, I don't know anything of the Weider 9645. I am just looking for the basic workout machine that I can get a good full body workout. Definitely want help in the chest and arms. Just need some reviews.

oh ok.... well, it's ok for what it is. i mean, it has weights and it will do something. not very well though. those kind of machines are pretty limited in their range of motion.
it really depends on what your goal is too. if you just wnat to be exercising and breaking a sweat, that will do it just fine. if you want a little more, y ou may think about buying something a bit better. of course that depends on how much money you can spend on it too.

19psi said:
oh ok.... well, it's ok for what it is. i mean, it has weights and it will do something. not very well though. those kind of machines are pretty limited in their range of motion.
it really depends on what your goal is too. if you just wnat to be exercising and breaking a sweat, that will do it just fine. if you want a little more, y ou may think about buying something a bit better. of course that depends on how much money you can spend on it too.

Yeah, well I decided against it, as I am thinking of just getting a used Bowflex, as I have heard that those do well. Plus the room I am going to put it in, it will fit. The Weider was going to take up the ENTIRE room.

Top Bottom