Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week to week what is your training routine?

rainman

MVP
EF VIP
I am 6'2'', 220lbs and 21 years of age. I started lifting when I was 19yrs old when a buddy got me into it. When I started out I worked out 5 days a week. Bi's and chest on monday, Back on tuesday, shoulders and triceps wednesday, legs thursday, and biceps and chest again on friday, and maby situps on saturday. I did this for about 2 years and within this two years I ran two cycles of sustanon and dbol. I went from 190 when I started working out to 225 at the end of my second cycle. I was hit my mono for awhile and I dropped to about 210. wich all things considered isnt bad for a bout of mono. Recently I started working out again and I changed my routine from 5 days aweek to every other day. something like bi's and chest monday, back wednesday, shoulders and triceps friday, legs suday, and I try to sqeeze the stomach in there somewhere. I seem to be getting much better size and gains with this routine as opposed to the old one. Not to mention I had some dbol left over from my last cycle when i got hit with mono. So Ive been taking that too but im comparing gains and size with the gains and size of my last cycles too. What type of routines to you all use and what have you found best?

THATS MY STORY AND I'M STICKIN TO IT

RAIN

Top Bottom