Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weed Smoking

spatts said:
The rules are different if you're "supplementing."

For the natural athlete LS is correct.

Kids, the moral of the story is, if you're going to smoke pot, just go all out and take the roids too. lol

Hmm, will remember that. :D

-sk

IronLion said:
I am gonna have to jump on the smoke it b-wagon....

I spent most of my teenage years high...lol I don't smoke much now but I still have my phases, i would rather smoke than drink anyday...

one thing that you clean living types don't get is that stress is the most catabolic thing you can have going on in your system, personally, I would rather relax and smoke a joint, get laid, pop a couple of vicotin and fucking grow.....well it works for me:FRlol:

Dunno about the vicotin, but definetely agree with you on everything else. :D

I've smoked weed a few times before (the only thing I tried, aside from alcohol, and under 10times) and it sure releaves stress ... can't complain about the munchies either.

IMO, smoking weed would become a problem if you do it non-stop, at that time it becomes hard to get a hold of reality ...

-sk

I avoided reading this thread for a long time, but finally my curiousity was too much. One of the most interesting threads I've come across here.

The worst I do is have a cigarette or cigar once in a while. It really calms the nerves and relieves stress. Moderation is the key. Keep posting guys - interesting stuff.

@====}{##################>
when i smoke weed, I do notice the diffrence with my breathing capacity or whatever it is, but I DO notice it the next day.....or workout or whatever....

through a vaporizer, would that problem go away? It really wouldn't affect my lungs in thesame way at all would it?

and 1 last thing, are 'knife hits' the same as using a vaporizer?
my buddies use 2 flattened out spoons, cut the bottom off of a gaotroade bottle an fill the top of it with ice then do the usual....
@=====][##################>

A bong will help your breathing capacity I believe. Brownies would be your best choice to deal with any lung damage, due to the fact that there's no smoke.

Wow!!! Lots of interesting posts here. Seems some are just as anti-weed as they are anti-juice. Funny.

What is also funny is that the strongest and biggest people who have posted on this thread have all been of the mindset that a little weed won't kill you.

And none of us of that mindset have low test levels. I promise you. Tee hee.

If clean living makes you happy, go for it, just don't sweat others who decide to live differently. And the hype over how bad mary jane is for you is the most grossly overblown BS I have ever heard. Back in the 60's parents and the government were saying that it would kill you. Well, guess what? They were lying, it doesn't kill you.

So now they are telling you it will ruin your brain, lower your testosterone levels, make it impossible to get out of bed and go to work, and all sorts of other lies that are just as blatant, though slightly harder to disprove than the "death" lies of the 60's and 70's.

Relax everybody. As I told my son last night. There is no reason to get all excited. The one thing that we all know for sure about life is that none of us are getting out of this thing alive. If you eat, drink, breathe, or live, something is going to kill you. I say live as much as you can and get all the enjoyment possible while you are alive.

I swear, some of you clean freaks will not even notice it when you die. What thrills will death keep you away from?

B.

well it obviously isnt the best for you, but as many have stated, half the shit you consume in everyday life isnt any better for you...

different strokes for different folks.. weigh the +'s and -'s and decide for yourself.

i use to smoke a j with my training partner after every workout and i made the best gains during that 6 month period that i have ever made... maybe it relaxed me so much that my muscles could rest, repair, and grow...

it beats zoloft. it beats stress induced catabolism. it beats being angry all the time :) . it helped me quit smoking ciggs. it helps me sleep. i'd argue that it is better for you than booze (i never went and did anything stupid while high, but i have been to jail because of shit i have done while pissed.) i could go on forever. arnold smoked a j in pumping iron! lol.

Top Bottom