Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weed Smoking

Oh man, seriously? That sucks. Nice to know other people out there are trying the drug; or at least not bashing me consistently for it. I was expecting alot of negative feedback for drinking cough syrup to get high, but in reality its really quite strong - in its own way, stronger than PCP and Ketamine, from what I understand.

I use it mainly for the "lower plateau" trips which enhance the sound and "feel" of music, bringing to it a sense of euphoria. It just makes me feel extremely relaxed.

Sorry to get off topic, I know this is all supposed to be about training.

yeah, but I can totally see how it would be a nice trip, I had the same feeling with it that you get, but that was inbetween the insane amount of scratching from itches and red eyes and puffy skin, it was weird, even my stretch marks stood out like crazy, they were actually raised off my skin...... I like Diphenhydramine (dramamine, benadryl, etc.) for a legal substance lol sorry for getting off topic too.....but has anyone tried morning glory seeds?

If you're serious about training and living a healthy lifestyle, why not give it 110%, and leave the empty pleasures (i.e. drugs) behind? Seems to me that if you're gonna be serious about getting high a lot, your priorities as a bodybuilder/powerlifter/strongman/whatever are ass backwards.

Just my 2 cents.

Because when my last bench shirt blows, the last knee wrap is wrapped, and my tendons have set records and my body refuses my mind, there will be a time when I won't be powerlifting and I certainly don't won't to be bored between bank heists.

DBCooper said:
Because when my last bench shirt blows, the last knee wrap is wrapped, and my tendons have set records and my body refuses my mind, there will be a time when I won't be powerlifting and I certainly don't won't to be bored between bank heists.

:FRlol:
I definitely hear that. I myself am not a bodybuilder or powerlifter. I simply lift recreationally because I want to improve the look of my body somewhat, but I don't plan on competing with top-grade athletes and such. If I planned to, I would drop the drugs to be sure I was getting maximal gains. But hell, if I'm only losing a bit of mass for 4-8 hours of euphoria from music for $5 (the duration and cost of my robo trips) then it's all worth it.

It's all about what makes you happy in life. To each his own.

louden_swain said:

I am quite sure that your testosterone levels are lower than the average trainer. . . . .too bad.

Plus, your protein metabolism isn't functioning at 100 percent.

Besides, why not stick to a high protein and carb diet? Nutrition is much better than chemicals that disrupt bodily functions.

I benched 700 lbs over 60 times between jan-july this year in training and competition, tried 800 plus, 3 times.....I use 500 mgs of test a week and 200 mgs of eq.....I start tren 4 weeks out from a comp.....

I smoke on friday and sat .....

I think your theory and the theory of others is a bit off.

I would however stay away from that other crap, it's way to harsh.

The rules are different if you're "supplementing."

For the natural athlete LS is correct.

Kids, the moral of the story is, if you're going to smoke pot, just go all out and take the roids too. lol

spatts said:
The rules are different if you're "supplementing."

For the natural athlete LS is correct.

Kids, the moral of the story is, if you're going to smoke pot, just go all out and take the roids too. lol

ALL RIGHT SPATTS,, BREAK OUT THE COOKIES AND MILK

Top Bottom