Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weed Smoking

casualbb said:
.......... Sure as hell makes bulking a lot easier though. Consider it an appetite booster supplement.

Ah yes.....long ago, when I did.....I definately remember calories increasing...lol.

A vaporizer is a device that has a heating element and a bowl sort of to put the weed in, they generally need to be plugged in(for electicity), anyways it heats the weed to below the combustion point and releases the thc in a vapor like looking mist kinda stuff that you inhale, so it is more effecient and no burning so no carcinogens. Here is a great link here

I read not too long ago that THC causes the release of hormones which block production of testosterone and also stimulate the release of estrogen. It was a study done on THC in pill form. The purpose of the study was to find out if giving THC to people with a catabolic state, usually brought on by illness, would assit them in gaining lean muscle mass. It was done on normal men. The study found that even though the subjects intake of food increased, their lean muscle mass did not increase much, but they did gain fat . This was due, the study concluded, to the increase in estrogen and decrease in testosterone. I cannot remember who conducted the study, and due to the fact that I personally stopped smoking sometime ago, I do not really have much interest in digging it up. Those of you that choose to smoke might want to look into it.

Some people need to live a little. Training is not life as much as some of you would like it to be. Please don't take offense, just something to think about. ;)

fastgain said:
Some people need to live a little. Training is not life as much as some of you would like it to be. Please don't take offense, just something to think about. ;)

for some people it is. different people have different goals. some here are athletes.

On this subject......watch out for PCP. I am addicted now!

I made comments based on when I smoked and now I don't. I could not tell a big difference in gains. I went to train high once, once being the operative term, never ever again.

Yeah, I don't plan to train high, but if I decide to smoke recreationally with a couple of friends, I didn't want it to inhibit my growth, or at least not all that much. I'm not a hardcore bodybuilder or powerlifter, so if it makes a slight difference it won't matter much to me. I can see why, for some, it would be a big deal.

First off your gonna die one day, so unless your worried about the adult diaper wearing yrs. I would not worry about it....All things in moderation my man.

carcinogens. . . immediate damage is placed on the heart.
this is not true, from what I've read and I could be wrong what happens is there are so many preservatives , such as rat poison, fermaldihide,( pardon the spelling )etc placed on taobacco these are the carcinogens the tobacco itself is actualy not.

If you are worried take two knives place the tips on the burner of the stove until red hot, take a 1 gal. soda container and cut the top off, take your smoking material and place it on the end of one knife, you'll need a frined to do this part, place the soda bottle in your mouth, have your friend place one knife om top of the other, place this under the open end of the bottle, as the material burns you inhale....

Top Bottom