Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weed Smoking

louden_swain said:
Anytime you take in smoke that is filled with carcinogens. . . immediate damage is placed on the heart. This can disrupt optimal performance of the heart and restrict proper blood flow. Tars gum up the air sacks and restrict oxygen supply. There are mounds of literature that provide scientific proof of the devastating effects of smoke from marijuana and cigarettes.

The only way to make excellent gains is to live a clean life and treat your body with care. How is the body supposed to perform at 100 percent when it is trying to expel carcinogens that are floating within the system? It can't. .

As far as I am concerned this coversation is over, especially when people are in denial or have to justify their reasons for using drugs.

Yeah.....breathing smoke when you're body is made for oxygen may not be the best thing.

If you have to have it......guess you could make protein brownies with it or something.

Personally, I'd rather relax at the buffet. AAhhhh..... mounds of food is so relaxing. Hip hip......Hooray!

i personally have never tried it and probably won't. the brownie method sounds much safer. and brownies are always good

So it's agreed
Brownies and Vaporizers :)
Although making/buying a vaporizer might be a bit difficult and brownies give a completely different high. Good call on the carcinogen/tar stuff, didn't even think of that, but I don't smoke it =/. Watch out for munchies though.

I think our brain was designed to handle weed cuz why would there be cannabinoid receptors ;).

Since when are the munchies a bad thing? I should start smoking 2 hours after I work out and consume inhuman amounts of food.

Of course it's not going to HELP your workouts, but next to the common practices of binge drinking, breathing the air in Los Angeles, or whatever, is it going to hurt your gains as much? We start dying from the second we're born. What he probably wants to know is, if he recreationally smokes will it cause a noticeable difference and what would the difference be compared to other unhealthy choices humans make. And how much is too much, and if one quit it altogether would there be a noticeable difference? At least that's what I'd like to know.

P.S. As far as your body's concerned, THC isn't nearly the pain in the ass alcohol is, so I hope none of the people that run down smokers in these threads ever drink.

Louden, I know you're into clean living and all. In the case of alcohol, there's mountains of evidence that it lowers testosterone, inhibits protein synethesis, and all sorts of nasty anti-growth-y things.

Aside from the danger posed by inhaling smoke (which, btw, is MUCH less significant in weed as compared to cigarettes, especially if you use a bong), I've never seen anything to the effect that weed inhibits growth directly. Sure as hell makes bulking a lot easier though. Consider it an appetite booster supplement.

Top Bottom