Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wearing a trash bag while working out

MasirIKj

I saw a video on line of a guy who went to the gym wearing a trash bag to work out and he says he had been doing that for the past month and he ended up losing weight. Is this something that I should be trying as well. I'm 260 lb and I'm overweight and I want to lose some weight. Does wearing I actually help burn fat or is it just the placebo effect

I saw a video on line of a guy who went to the gym wearing a trash bag to work out and he says he had been doing that for the past month and he ended up losing weight. Is this something that I should be trying as well. I'm 260 lb and I'm overweight and I want to lose some weight. Does wearing I actually help burn fat or is it just the placebo effect

If he was exercising he could have been burning fat, but the trash bag was probably causing him to sweat and he lost water weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dont wear a trash bag man lol just use a belt like one of them waist setting belts around your waist and make it tight

You need to increase your metabolic rate by dieting correctly, drop carbs, eat meat, veggies, good fats and try intermittent fasting(take all your food within 6 hours and rest of time just drink water, coffee, tea)

Top Bottom