Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We come from France

Hannibal

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Got my new Frantz squat suit and briefs yesterday. Both of them are double poly. I managed to get the briefs almost all the way on by myself in about 5 minutes...without popping a blood vessel in my eye. Then tried to put the suit on over it and that was a bit more of a challenge. Managed to get it almost all the way up by myself. So I think that they fit perfect. The material is TOUGH...and even though they were relatively easy to get on they are TIGHT where they need to be. Tomorrow will be the real test my only DE day before next weekends meet. Should be fun...

For all you that are asking which suit to get....I am already sold on Frantz Double Poly. Might be a different story after the meet...but I doubt it.

Hannibal-

Have to agree wh you on this one. The briefs by themselves are bad mofos, but adding the suit is something else.

Got mine last saturday, and tried them this thurs to get a feel for them. I could Only get 550 about 3 inches above parallel, so I figure it will take 6+ to get me to depth. Im going to try once more Sunday with just the suit what it will take to hit depth for my opener.

Keep us informed what it took to get yours down. I know spatts told me the other day it took a shitload for hers to get down(and may still not have hit depth).

See you next weekend bro.

BTW-How the hell did you manage to get in that thing so damn quick?!?
Maybe we didnt get measurements exactly right, but it probably took 30min to get in the briefs, and 45 to get the suit properly seated.

for the first few weeks i had mine i aboslutely could not get them on without help. now with some fancy manuevering i can get them on in 10 minutes, allowing for two 1 min breaks :)

Did my speed sets with just the briefs on today. Went pretty well. Then got the suit on but was too worn out to really give them a try...the meet should be interesting. Definitely good stuff.

VDOP- The briefs went on in about 5 minutes or so. The suit took 15 minutes and help. Think the straps are too short...nothing I can really do about that in the next week....other than tryin to stretch them.

Liftbig...got some vids of my squat today. Will try to post them for you and some of the others to break down for me. See if you see the same problems that I do. Rounding my back pretty noticeably on the box. When I get a verbal cue I tend to stay alot tighter.

cool ill take a look when you get them up, if you rounding your back in the bottom just remember the lower you go the harder you have to arch.

Liftbig said:
cool ill take a look when you get them up, if you rounding your back in the bottom just remember the lower you go the harder you have to arch.

Yeah...for some reason it was more noticeable today. Almost felt like I was throwing my shoulders forward...like at the top of a deadlift...if you can visualize that. Once I realized I was doing it it got better...but not much.

We'll see what you think....will get them posted some time tomorrow.

Top Bottom