Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We all know from the training board the Scotsman knows his shit...

Ok, here is the update. I talked to a girl recently who I'm considering possibly hooking up with (looking at 3 right now). I was joking and asked her if she liked Kevin Smith movies. She was like, "Oh hell yeah." I started laughing and told her my two best friends dared me to nickname my next gf Boobookittyfuck... and that I think its a conspiracy to keep me single... she laughed and said "Oh no..." "hahahahha" "that it too funny!"

Hmmmm.... I'll keep you orbs and orbets updated.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Ok, here is the update. I talked to a girl recently who I'm considering possibly hooking up with (looking at 3 right now). I was joking and asked her if she liked Kevin Smith movies. She was like, "Oh hell yeah." I started laughing and told her my two best friends dared me to nickname my next gf Boobookittyfuck... and that I think its a conspiracy to keep me single... she laughed and said "Oh no..." "hahahahha" "that it too funny!"

Hmmmm.... I'll keep you orbs and orbets updated.

I'll be waiting to officially grant you your godhood.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Anywho, don't have a date with her, but she wants me to help motivate her in the gym and we may starting working out together next week.

Code said:
Believe it or not, you might find it fun.

The last chick I was seeing..O man...

Went to her house, her and her mom standin around in socks and t shirts, ready for bed, smoking cigs with one hand on their hip and yappin away about stupid petty girly bullshit, and agreeing with each other , you know, like "Uh huh, uh huh, yyyyyyEPPPP! uhhh HUH!"

Reason 10 why she's gone. She reminded me way too much of an old lady.

Burning_Inside said:
The last chick I was seeing..O man...

Went to her house, her and her mom standin around in socks and t shirts, ready for bed, smoking cigs with one hand on their hip and yappin away about stupid petty girly bullshit, and agreeing with each other , you know, like "Uh huh, uh huh, yyyyyyEPPPP! uhhh HUH!"

Reason 10 why she's gone. She reminded me way too much of an old lady.

should have nailed em both....

BodyByFinaplix said:
if I can successfully nickname my next girlfriend bubukittyfuck and her think it is sweet,

Holy Fucking Dawg Shit...

I beat you too it... I called my Psycho-Ex that... she thought it was funny as all hell. She knew when I called her bu-bu-kitty-fuck I wanted to get it on... LOL... it worked out great...

Sorry... I beat you to it.

The Ejaculator said:
Holy Fucking Dawg Shit...

I beat you too it... I called my Psycho-Ex that... she thought it was funny as all hell. She knew when I called her bu-bu-kitty-fuck I wanted to get it on... LOL... it worked out great...

Sorry... I beat you to it.

Sorry this thread is for people who actually matter. Besides psycho-chicks don't count because you can usually call them about anything.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Scotsman said:
Sorry this thread is for people who actually matter. Besides psycho-chicks don't count because you can usually call them about anything.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Eat my ass.

:finger:

Now go measure your taint, and send the results to AAP.

Top Bottom