Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warning! Warning! Warning!

Hannibal

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Just wanted to let you guys learn from my mistake. For those of you that use the bands as part of your "extra work". Well last night I was doing my normal band routine. And for standing abs...I drape the band over the edge of a door. So I was repping along. And all of the sudden WHAM!!!!

The band slipped off the edge of the door, and came down and hit me on the back of the head. I wasnt expecting it and it knocked me to the ground. Both my ears were ringing.

Looking back it is kinda funny. But I just wanted to warn you guys. If you are gonna do standing abs with the band. Make sure that one end is SECURED...or you will wind up face down on the floor.

I do use the bands for extra work, I have not had the misfortune of what you described, although I have had them come loose and smack me in the balls. It is hard to get sympathy or help from the wife when you are rolling around on the floor cause your dumb ass whacked your own nuts with a giant rubber band and the wife is giggling like Hell.

OUCH damn bro hope you feel better although it is kinda funny, You know those things when they stretch they do come right back :D Just messin wit ya.

I am always a little nervous of the band breaking, anyone ever have this happen?

pmban4.jpg

heavywear said:
I am always a little nervous of the band breaking, anyone ever have this happen?

Actually I thougth that was what had happened. Then I realized that was not the sound of the band breaking, but the sound of the band crushing the back of my skull.

I have had one band break...I got my money out of it though.

Top Bottom