Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

warning! Adult content....flexability question

endpoint

we were watching "clerks" the movie last night.
they said a kid broke his neck trying the "suck his own penis"

To achieve this act is it all about genetics?
or can training your flexability to reach your "goals"

this has always puzzled me as a kid....but i have never have done enough stretching to pull it off (pun intended)

what regions need to be stretched?
lower/upper back, maybe hamstrings.....

It would be an interesting thing to achieve...i know i would stay off the internet for a while

endpoint said:
we were watching "clerks" the movie last night.
they said a kid broke his neck trying the "suck his own penis"

To achieve this act is it all about genetics?
or can training your flexability to reach your "goals"

this has always puzzled me as a kid....but i have never have done enough stretching to pull it off (pun intended)

what regions need to be stretched?
lower/upper back, maybe hamstrings.....

It would be an interesting thing to achieve...i know i would stay off the internet for a while
\

you need a 30 inch penis for that. Make it hard and then just lkower your mouth onto it. simple!

I believe you need to break your two lower ribs to pull it off. I remember along time ago I heard about it on TV and it's your lower ribs which stop you from sucking your own dick. I don't know for fact though, I've never tried it :D.

Advaik said:
I believe you need to break your two lower ribs to pull it off. I remember along time ago I heard about it on TV and it's your lower ribs which stop you from sucking your own dick. I don't know for fact though, I've never tried it :D.

No wonder Marylin Manson had a suregey to remove his lower ribs.

Do you know why women have pussies? because they have 2 less ribs than guys! (not

Advaik said:

No wonder Marylin Manson had a suregey to remove his lower ribs.

Do you know why women have pussies? because they have 2 less ribs than guys! (not sure

There was actually a picture circulating the internet.
It was one of these
An Internet connection-$19.99
A digital Camera- $69.99
Your younger brother catching you sucking your own dick-
Priceless

It showed a picture of a kid sucking his own cock. It is possible.

Last edited:
Women have the same number of ribs as guys, the only reason people say different is because of that bible crap "God made Eve out of one of Adam's ribs". blah blah

Btw anyone else find it interesting that Alex was the first one to reply?

Getting ribs removed is a popular urban legend that's been told about 19th century women and many contemporary celebrities, including Cher.

I've seen a pic of a man giving himself head, but for all I know I might have been witnessing the wonders of PhotoShop. At any rate, I don't believe that the average grown man who doesn't have an extensive history of gymnastics, dance or advanced yoga can develop that kind of flexibility.

Top Bottom