Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to rent a personal trainer for an hour

RGS83

Does anyone know a GOOD personal trainer in the Ottawa area. (Ottawa, Ontario. Canada)

Not someone who can use the machines, but someone who has done a variety of plans and can build one for me and my needs... pulling from many programs.

I've been working out for a bit - but I'd like to get some specific info...

Unless someone on here fits that critera and wouldn't mind spending a bit of time (not too long) on an msn conversation or something?

email me @ [email protected] i have online training programs for 40 dollars a month. Comes complete with 7 day meal plan with grocery list specific to your needs and video demonstrated exercises. I will tailor the workout routine specific to your goals. You can even record what you eat and your exercise routines on the internet.

Just a thought if your interested shoot me an email.

email me @ [email protected] i have online training programs for 40 dollars a month. Comes complete with 7 day meal plan with grocery list specific to your needs and video demonstrated exercises. I will tailor the workout routine specific to your goals. You can even record what you eat and your exercise routines on the internet.

Just a thought if your interested shoot me an email.

Fuck off

Top Bottom