Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to increase running distance

Xusshon

While I was walking yesterday, I have found one veryinteresting and long trail for follow, and I thought that it would bea good place to start the running. The distance is quite long there(like 7-8 km), so I don't think I will be able to run it entirelyright away. How should I approach it? I am thinking of just runningas much as I can, then walk to have rest, then run again, then walk,and I hope that gradually I will get to run more than walk. Wouldthis work?

That is definitely a good way of gradually increasing the distance you can run. And I would say to run as much as you can, then have a rest while walking, and then sprint as much as you can, and then after having a rest keep jogging. No need to run a specific distance each time - just do so to failure.

okay with running it is very important to push yourself. i would invest in a GPS watch so you can track your running pace. you can set the watch to beep if you go under your pace, this prevents you from slowing down and is like having a running partner. this is how i improved. the bottom line is you gotta run bro. to really get faster you need to run run run.

I recommend LSD (long slow distance), tempo runs (1-2 minutes below your pace), and 1.5 mile sprints. I am not an advocate of interval training as i have found it only ends up causing injuries.

something you can take to increase endurance is:

cardarine 20mg a day
sr9009 pre exercise.

you can buy both from sarms1.com and they will boost you safely.

I think your plan sounds great to me.

What I would do is buy a stop watch or a cheap watch that has a stop watch on it. See how long your are able to run for and try to add 5-10 seconds each run. 5-10 seconds might not seem like much but if you stick with it, you should be able to run the entire distance without stopping in a little over a month!

Overtime you just increase the distance each day. There are apps like Couch to 10K that will give you a set program to follow. Basically it just helps you build up endurance.

You could also add something like Cardarine or SR-9009 which are amazing for endurance.

I see cardarine has been mentioned two times - is it safe to use? Can I take it alone as a supplement, or it is a more serious thing that needs a whole lot of other things added?

Also, if I will get to run XXX distance with cardarine, when I wills top taking it, how much of that distance will I be able to run?

Cardarine is one of the safest PED's that you can take, as it has no side effects to be worried about. And it is not suppressive, so you can take it for really long periods of time without any issues. And no, there is no need to stack it with anything else.

As for the distance, it is hard to tell, but most probably you won't be able to run as much without cardarine. However, it will increase your overall running distance, so in any case there will be improvements in your results.

I see cardarine has been mentioned two times - is it safe to use? Can I take it alone as a supplement, or it is a more serious thing that needs a whole lot of other things added?

Also, if I will get to run XXX distance with cardarine, when I wills top taking it, how much of that distance will I be able to run?

cardarine is very safe. you will notice a difference in 'your wind' when you run while on cardarine. people who are runners and use cardarine know exactly what i'm referring to.

personally i use the stuff 2 months on and 2 months off year round

Cardarine is amazing for endurance. It will help you build up your distance for sure. When you stop using it you will lose the added benefit it gave you but you would still have made great progress along the way that would be keepable. Say you can only run 5K right now and with training and Cardarine you got to 10K. After stopping Cardarine you might be down to 9K. It would just take the extra work to get back up.

The nice thing about cardarine is that it's not a hormone or a stimulant. When you stop taking cardarine, you won't loose any of the progress you made since it doesn't effect your hormones.

That's the problem with steroids. After you use them, your natural testosterone production is shut down so you loose a lot of the gains you made when on cycle. After a steroid cycle your body is in a very delicate balance. Your testosterone levels are low and cortisol levels are high.

You don't have the same issue with cardarine.

Top Bottom