Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to Go from Zero to Toned As Quickly as Possible

PwNz

I basically can work out 24 hours a day, I have gym access to what seems (to a novice) like very high quality gym equipment in the world. I currently have about a 28 waist and probably about a 40 inch chest, weigh 165 pounds and am about 5'6". I can only do about 3 sets of 15 push-ups at the moment and I can probably run about 3 miles in 30 minutes. You can see the outline of my abs. I don't have much of a belly except for a little bit of a love handle. I basically look like an average healthy guy. My blood pressure is something like 100 (+/- 20) over 60 (+/- 10). I would vastly prefer to listen to my MP3 player while working out.

I would like to reach my goal by June. (I put on and lose weight and muscle very quickly, I think.) My goal is to look like this:

http://www.totethis.com/fp_images/Brad Pitt Vanity Fair front2.jpg

I have no idea what exercises to do, how many grams of protein I should consume, how many calories I should consume, etc.

I would like to eventually be able to maintain this physique with an hour of working out a day.

you need to realize that look is impossible without serious chemical assistance, I'd suggest posting a thread on the AAS forum asking for opinions on what kind of roids Brad took to get in shape for his covershoot.

This has to be a joke right?
I mean, we all know brad takes loads of steroids to look that way :rolleyes:

ErikZ said:
This has to be a joke right?
I mean, we all know brad takes loads of steroids to look that way :rolleyes:
are you kidding me?!

He was a cock deisel 160lbs :p

lol.

I was hoping it was a joke, but posted the training sticky for good measure.

PwNz said:
I basically can work out 24 hours a day, I have gym access to what seems (to a novice) like very high quality gym equipment in the world. I currently have about a 28 waist and probably about a 40 inch chest, weigh 165 pounds and am about 5'6". I can only do about 3 sets of 15 push-ups at the moment and I can probably run about 3 miles in 30 minutes. You can see the outline of my abs. I don't have much of a belly except for a little bit of a love handle. I basically look like an average healthy guy. My blood pressure is something like 100 (+/- 20) over 60 (+/- 10). I would vastly prefer to listen to my MP3 player while working out.

I would like to reach my goal by June. (I put on and lose weight and muscle very quickly, I think.) My goal is to look like this:

http://www.totethis.com/fp_images/Brad Pitt Vanity Fair front2.jpg

I have no idea what exercises to do, how many grams of protein I should consume, how many calories I should consume, etc.

I would like to eventually be able to maintain this physique with an hour of working out a day.
As you can see youre going to get a lot of interesting opinions over here. If that is the physique you're going for then good for you & good luck.

Working out 24 hours a day will do nothing to help you achieve that look. Even with those #'s I cannot picture what you look like, can you post a pic?

Diet is going to be of the utmost importance IMO. So is your focus to gain muscle with losing some bodyfat? Would that be accurate?

Top Bottom