x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for SaleNeed To Build Muscle INC.

Want to Go from Zero to Toned As Quickly as Possible

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Want to Go from Zero to Toned As Quickly as Possible within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: I basically can work out 24 hours a day, I have gym access to what seems (to a novice) like very high quality gym equipment in the world. I currently have about a 28 waist and probably about a 40 inch chest, weigh 165 pounds and am about 5'6". I can only do about 3 sets of 15 push-ups at the moment and I can probably run about 3 miles in 30 minutes. You can see the outline of my abs. I don't have much of a belly except for a little bit of a love handle. I basically look like an average healthy

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Red face Want to Go from Zero to Toned As Quickly as Possible

I basically can work out 24 hours a day, I have gym access to what seems (to a novice) like very high quality gym equipment in the world. I currently have about a 28 waist and probably about a 40 inch chest, weigh 165 pounds and am about 5'6". I can only do about 3 sets of 15 push-ups at the moment and I can probably run about 3 miles in 30 minutes. You can see the outline of my abs. I don't have much of a belly except for a little bit of a love handle. I basically look like an average healthy guy. My blood pressure is something like 100 (+/- 20) over 60 (+/- 10). I would vastly prefer to listen to my MP3 player while working out.

I would like to reach my goal by June. (I put on and lose weight and muscle very quickly, I think.) My goal is to look like this:

http://www.totethis.com/fp_images/Br...r%20front2.jpg

I have no idea what exercises to do, how many grams of protein I should consume, how many calories I should consume, etc.

I would like to eventually be able to maintain this physique with an hour of working out a day.

Muscle Pimp

Re: Want to Go from Zero to Toned As Quickly as Possible

you need to realize that look is impossible without serious chemical assistance, I'd suggest posting a thread on the AAS forum asking for opinions on what kind of roids Brad took to get in shape for his covershoot.

Banned

Quote Quote posted by Tweakle
    I'd suggest posting a thread on the AAS forum asking for opinions on what kind of roids Brad took to get in shape for his covershoot.
    Great advice.

Olympian
    Official Treasurer of the "Be Really RUDE to that SHIIIIT" Administration

Why would you want to look like a rectangular periodical hung by chains?

This has to be a joke right?
    I mean, we all know brad takes loads of steroids to look that way

Muscle Pimp

Quote Quote posted by ErikZ
    This has to be a joke right?
    I mean, we all know brad takes loads of steroids to look that way
    are you kidding me?!

He was a cock deisel 160lbs

lol.

I was hoping it was a joke, but posted the training sticky for good measure.

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by PwNz
    I basically can work out 24 hours a day, I have gym access to what seems (to a novice) like very high quality gym equipment in the world. I currently have about a 28 waist and probably about a 40 inch chest, weigh 165 pounds and am about 5'6". I can only do about 3 sets of 15 push-ups at the moment and I can probably run about 3 miles in 30 minutes. You can see the outline of my abs. I don't have much of a belly except for a little bit of a love handle. I basically look like an average healthy guy. My blood pressure is something like 100 (+/- 20) over 60 (+/- 10). I would vastly prefer to listen to my MP3 player while working out.

I would like to reach my goal by June. (I put on and lose weight and muscle very quickly, I think.) My goal is to look like this:

http://www.totethis.com/fp_images/Br...r%20front2.jpg

I have no idea what exercises to do, how many grams of protein I should consume, how many calories I should consume, etc.

I would like to eventually be able to maintain this physique with an hour of working out a day.
    As you can see youre going to get a lot of interesting opinions over here. If that is the physique you're going for then good for you & good luck.

Working out 24 hours a day will do nothing to help you achieve that look. Even with those #'s I cannot picture what you look like, can you post a pic?

Diet is going to be of the utmost importance IMO. So is your focus to gain muscle with losing some bodyfat? Would that be accurate?