Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

want to get stronger with pullups

Burke22

I'm 22 years old and I've always been super weak on pullups, i can remember in PE they laughed at me in high school cause i could barely do 1. now I can do like 5. I see some older dudes that can do like 40 in a row like nothing. what is an easy routine that i can follow to improve on these?

they have assisted pullup machines in the gym. if you can only do 5 you are going to want to start there and do sets of 10-15 and lower the weight. then you can go back to the bar and do them. once you can do 10 of those then start adding weight to your body

it is gradual improvement and making your body stronger. that is what this is all about

The way I got really strong and built my back up over time was dead hang pull-ups full range of motion, completely hang arms stretched all the way out and pull from the elbows chin above the bar and squeeze at the top and slowly lower and hang, its brutal but worth it

Top Bottom