Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna train your entire body in less than 60 secs?

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Try doing a Yoke Walk. Been working on making one...a nice one. I can't afford a nice one for $5-600...so till I can make a cheap one..this one will have to do.

Load the bar up with a decent amount of weight, stand up, and go for a walk.

I put 405 on here and walked 25 ft, turned around and walked 25ft back. It was hard after doing lots of heavy goodmornings, glute/ham raises, and reverse hypers.

The weight isn't heavy...but the weights sway a lot when you walk..especially when I turned around:) Really works your core.

Got a new belt and knee wraps the other day...belt is a little big (room to grow) so me pushing my stomach out against the belt makes me look nice and fat:) That's ok...I like it. The flat soled shoes helped a bit too I think..didn't have to pick up my feet very far.

B True

Stand up with it!!!

When the weights start to wobble...you think you are about to fall over:)

They all come either outside or look out their windows to watch. One of them came out yesterday when I was doing my farmer's, sled pull and drag, and tire flip. After I put it all up he just laughed and said "Man...I'm glad you didn't ask me to help put all that stuff back up...no way I could even pick that stuf up." They are all pretty old...but all great people.

I called up my neighbor the other day to ask if he could make me an atlas stone (he is a potter). He said sure...you are my neighbor...I see you training on all that stuff all the time. Looks fun:)

Gotta love Kentucky

B True

Looking Great!!!

Hey you are looking great. You must be training hard for your next competition.......looks like you will be tough to compete with. From KY? I don't live far from there maybe we could train together sometime. I have tried a few strongman training events and really like them. Shoot me an email sometime. :) Lady

Reminds me of an exercise I did doing martial arts years ago. It's called the farmers walk, it's basically just walking with very heavy DBs gripping them with an eagle hand.

hardgainer (pump)

Top Bottom