Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wanna do 5x5, don't know which one

Will be watching for it bro!
Am excited for you man.
YOu will see how it feels to make gains weekly and to be able to see a diff in your how look prolly every 2 weeks or so.
Believe you will be addicted to this once you run it.

Bro I gotta tell you, you are way lean in your avi pic.
ON this program you really and I mean REALLY HAVE TO FEED THE PROGRAM.
If you need any help with diet at all pm my good bro RADAR or CEO. They are both excellent resources.
That is my only real concern about you is that you will possibly shortchange yourself by not eating enough.

Yeah bud I have been eating 5000 calories every day for the last month and I hope to keep it that way !! My diet usually is :
Breakfast: 2 cups of oatmeal:1200 calories
2nd breakfast: yogurt and 50g shake
Lunch: chicken and rice
Protein shake 50g
Supper : steak, burgers, potatoes, or rice again
Protein shake 50g
pb and j before bed
And all throughout the day , atleast a half galleon of milk :)

Guidelines for life:

1. Squat heavy. The best exercise you can do for muscle and strength bar none is the squat. If you can get under a bar loaded with plates and do some full ROM squats(ATG or close) then that is half the battle right there. Use weight you can barely support without bending your back and squat it. Do a few sets of 1-6 reps and you can call it a day right there. They will shoot your metabolism through the roof and make you grow like a weed. You will notice once you start squatting heavy your bench will go up and your upper body will get noticeably bigger. Bigger than it has ever gotten using those stupid volume routines.

2. Dead lift comes in a close second to squatting heavy. Pick up a heavy weight and lock it out. The most important aspect of the dead lift IMO is that allows you to handle more weight than any other exercise. If you can pull 405 off the ground for reps, than when your trying to bench 300 it won't feel so heavy. The key with these is to stack on the weight, keep your tightness and use your biomechanics to pull as much weight as you can for sets of 3-5.

3. Benching with an arch. There are a lot of strong people who bench with a flat back and heels completely flat on the floor. However if you want to save your shoulders from injury and learn to make the bench press a total body compound movement then follow this video:

? How to Bench Press ? Get a Big Chest, Add Muscle All Without Wrecking Your Shoulders - YouTube

As you can see there is a theme to each of these points. Use the big compound movements with weight that is heavy for yourself. Bust your balls and don't cheat yourself by using a lighter easier weight. Squat big, dead lift big, and bench big. Do all three and EAT ( you really won't get fat if your lifting this way), and you will get bigger and stronger.

So basically do the 5x5 haha.
benching with an arch however increases risk of spinal injury. some people have broken vertebreas on the bench and you wonder how...

Lemme
Know if that's alright zed , I just don't have that much flow to go all out , but I have a calorie counter and have been hitting the 200-250g protein and 5000-5100 calories every day ,

If you have problems with your back, I'd try benching with an arch, just not an excessively high one. I know people that bench as much as me with a flat back, but I don't commonly see anybody thats pushing much more than that in that manner so I guess it's all up to what your long term goals are. When someone does a bodybuilding style bench press and is pushing 3+ plates that impresses the hell out of me...

You adding stuff to the oatmeal? 2 cups of dry oats=600 calories

I'll be lookin for the log.

Top Bottom