Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wanna do 5x5, don't know which one

Bro I really like the Strong Lifts 5x5. Simple and brutally effective. Do it exactly like it is written no matter what you think it may be missing for your first time through. Also bro YOU GOTTA EAT to support the program! I really mean this as it is as important as the program itself is. If you eat enough quality food and do this program like it is written you will keep coming back cuz you will be addicted to gains that you get in strength and size!
Would love for you log this if you decide to do it bro.
Best regareds and good luck!

I would give a vote for the strong lifts 5x5 as well. you CAN GET A FREE DOWN LOAD ON THIS ONE TOO. This is the one i did 3 times in a row and I loved it.

Thanks alot I'm starting Monday , I will keep a log :)

IN THE NAME OF NEETO OF COURSE. No if you want a expert of the subject talk to my man ceo my other wing man ext elite mod. He knows his shit when it comes to the 5x5 program bro. look him up and ask him for advice. then some day when your ready you can jump into dogg crapp training. but later of course

or maybe I will hook you up with my girl Anita and her husband and get you inot west side barbell training next will see. Hit the 5x5 first at least twice and then remember to hit me up after.

Ok man sounds good !! dogg training eh , sounds intense !! yeah I'll do this for the 3 months and then do a maintenance for a month and then hit it hard again!

Keeping an arch will actually protect your back.

You look alot stronger than your stats are showing. Hit the 5x5 and you'll see results. Don't be afraid to use box squats for awhile if you don't have your form down yet...it will help you get used to sitting back and once you remove the box and do your standard squats, the weight will feel easy.

Ok dude I will, yeah I've always done size and tone workouts , never done much strength , it's time to get some though haha

Thats the really gr8 thing about 5x5 bro. You size and you get strength. What more can you ask for?

Top Bottom