Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Walkouts and handouts...

wesley90

Do any of you do them? If you do, how often do you do them? Do they put much stress on the CNS? I am thinking of composing a workout comprised of just static weight training to get my body used to super heavy weights.
Thanks.

i may walk out a weight i plan on taking just to feel it this way when i actually do squat it it will feel somewhat familiar..

i dont think you need a whole workout designed around this..being able to walkout 800 is a far cry from actually squatting it..if you plan on taking a weight why not start doing walkouts a few weeks before after your done squatting..by the time your ready for the weight youll be fine..

as far as handouts ive never done them but i do lockouts with a 2-4 inch ROM..these are usually done at te very end and im able to use slightly more weight than i can actually bench..everyone is different but if your locking out 600 and benching 4's your doing something wrong

Well, I think by overloading the body with super heavy weights, the body will respond by increased cartiliage and other lean tissue growth along with the psychological benefits of holding up such weights.

Just so happends I got sick the day after doing my first workout of only walkouts and handouts...so I havent worked out to test to see how its working.

Top Bottom