Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

waist line question???

goonieboy2008

Hi
Im 36 years old i have been training since i am 15.I have training on and off for the past 5 years.Five weeks ago after almost a year lay off i started training again weights and cardio 4-5 times a week,checking what i eat,so far since i started back i lost 15 pounds i am currently at 6'2" 215 lbs.My problem is with my waist line when i started training 5 weeks ago i started to work again( i don't work in winter) when i tried on my 38" waist work pants from last year i couldn't even button them so i had to use some old 40" i still had and even them were a bit tight.Now my 38" pants fit me again and are even getting a bit looser.I can even button some 36" pants i had from 3 years ago but they are still tight.The thing is when i measure my waist its still around 40"??? i don't understand because now i can fit very well in my 38" pants and jeans too and i have to put a belt because they slipping down but my waist line doesn't seem to go down.When i look in the mirror you can really see that i lost some fat and i don't look like somebody with a 40+" waist.So what do you guys thing? could it be age? because to tell you the truth when i look myself in the mirror i look i really don't look fat even my wife doesn't believe me when i tell her i have a 40" waist.

To be honest man, if you look trim, feel trim, and smaller pants are fitting you, then who cares what the tape measure says?

A tape measure is just a way to put a tangible number to your results, similar to weighing yourself.. But if your happy with your lifts/endurance at the gym, and you and your wife see that you're looking slim, then those results are more important than what your measuring tape tells you.

Top Bottom