Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vomiting during work out, leg day specially!

nelsonfit

Hello, I'm 23 years and I started training 3 days a week two weeks ago, but I'm having a big issue going to intense when lifting, every time I push hard I get dizzy and throw up. I took a medical exam to find out is there is any bacteria or ulcers in my stomach but everything seems to be find, do you have any idea what the problem could be guys? thank you.

there are some things you can improve on.. leg day is the most intense day obviously

1. you can break up your leg day into other days, instead of all in 1 shot
2. are you taking any medications daily? those can upset your stomach
3. make sure you are well hydrated. a trick is looking at your urine, if should be clear, not yellowish
4. are you eating enough? on leg day you should eat more carbs so you can tap into energy. when you exercise you burn through glycogen fast, especially on leg day. so imagine you are a car that runs out of gas and is running on fumes, that is why you feel sick ... a great pre workout meal on leg day is a couple eggs, sweet potato/brown rice, and a piece of fruit.

keep in mind everyone is different.. some guys can go into a workout on an empty stomach and are fine, others need more food for fuel. you have to figure out the right balance.. obviously if you eat TOO MUCH you will also get sick.

Vommiting and naseau during a workout is usually due to simply eating too close to your workout. I suspect that's your problem.

Especially before a very demanding leg workout, I don't' like to eat anything at least 90 minutes before my workout. I usually time my pre-workout meal 2 hour before my meal.

I also make sure to eat something really easy digesting as my pre-workout meal. I usually have a bowl of oatmeal with some whey isolate and natural almond butter mixed in. I sometimes will have a serving of fruit as well.

The good news is that you are obviously training with intensity.

Just eat your pre workout meal around 2 hours before training and let it digest. Stick to simple foods like egg whites and oatmeal. Drink water while training but don't chug so your stomach is full of water.

Top Bottom