Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitargo before of after work out

brouthe5

Hey guys, this supplement has great reviews for muscle recovery, Restoring muscle glycogen 70 % faster than other supplements, I guess you have to take it as post workout, never used it before if I'm mistaking please let me know, thank you

You always want to use fast digesting carbohydrate powders like vitargo POST workout and never before workout.

The problem with using a product like vitargo before your workout is that it's rapidly digested. It will spike blood sugar and insulin levels and leave you feeling hypoglycaemic half way during your workout.

Pre-workout you want a complex carbohydrate source that is slow digesting to give you stable blood sugar levels and sustained energy throughout your workout. Before each of my workouts, I like to mix whey protein isolation from n2bm.com in a bowl of oatmeal with some flax seeds. It'll give you sustained energy throughout your workout and a great pump.

The goal of the post workout meal is replenish depleted amino acid levels and replenish MUSCLE glycogen quickly. That's when you should use a fast acting sugar-free carbohydrate source like waxy maize, vitargo, white rice, white potato etc.

After each of my workouts i have 60g of whey isolate (I use isolation from n2bm.com) + 60-100g of waxy maize carbohydrate powder.

you don't need pre or post workout supplements at all. FOOD is the way to go

until you learn how to eat, you will never be able to kill it as hard as you can

i have found a quality pre workout meal that is light and nutritious will make all the difference in how good my workout is

You would take it after training but I have never found much use for a post workout quick carb. Just go home and cook some good food.

Hey guys, this supplement has great reviews for muscle recovery, Restoring muscle glycogen 70 % faster than other supplements, I guess you have to take it as post workout, never used it before if I'm mistaking please let me know, thank you

I would consume either during or postworkout if you need to replenish glycogen stores.

There are many better alternatives, but wouldnt say vitargo is a bad supplement

Top Bottom