x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Vinyl plates vs iron plates

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Vinyl plates vs iron plates within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: I have a long stardard 6' bar and was looking around but deals on weight plates are quite expensive. I came across this set from target 115-lb. Plate-Design Weight Set : Target and it comes with 110 lbs of vinyl weights for an incredible deal. Would u recommend me getting it or do you kno any places where i can get new weight plates for cheap.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Vinyl plates vs iron plates

I have a long stardard 6' bar and was looking around but deals on weight plates are quite expensive. I came across this set from target
    115-lb. Plate-Design Weight Set : Target
    and it comes with 110 lbs of vinyl weights for an incredible deal. Would u recommend me getting it or do you kno any places where i can get new weight plates for cheap.

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: Vinyl plates vs iron plates

id defin be sure that they fit on your bar and not just theres.. if they fit on yours then why not? unless they deteriorate which i highly doubt. weight is weight it comes down to prize and physical size