Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VIN DIESEL... wonder what his cycles look like?

Buld0g

I just saw the movie Fast and Furius and it kicked ass. Vin Diesel looked pretty cranked up in one seen with his shirt off. Looks like he hit a little winnie and some test. What do you guys think. Please post pictures of him if you can cause I could'nt find any

6 FOOT, 185LBS I BET THAT GUY LOOKS TINY IN PERSON, PROBLEY HAS A LONG DISTANCE RUNNERS BUILD. DON'T FORGET THE BIG SCREEN ADDS 10-15LBS TO ANYONE!!!!!!!!!

That's all he weighs MassAmania? I would have bet he went about 215 easy....oh well, guess it's like you said the big screen adds the size. I once read an interview with Michael Clark Duncan, and he said sometimes people mistake him for Vin Diesel. I was thinking how the hell can they mistake him for Diesel...shit Duncan is about 3 times the size of Diesel...Duncan is a pretty big sob.

Last edited:
saw the movie too, and he does look big on screen, wonder what hes doing or what he did to get ready for it?

bb79

Guys, take the blinds off, you have no idea what life full time actors lead, they have enough time to go to gym ed, and they have trainers, who a way better then Mods here(no offense to Mods!) and everything else, like plenty of rest, food, and before the shoot, right make up, and right lighting and angle....
The only, and only time I would be not sure would be movie "American History X"...but even then, who knows...could be genetics and right trainer/nutritionist.

panerai I agree. Vin was always pretty good size. Hes is defiantly bigger but nothing that couldn't be accomplish without the use of roids.

MikeyLikesJuice said:
panerai I agree. Vin was always pretty good size. Hes is defiantly bigger but nothing that couldn't be accomplish without the use of roids.
i agree...i also havent noticed any really jacked actors in recent years,i guess it was an 80's thing(arnold,sly etc..)todays guys are just really ripped

panerai, I just read your post about the ability of these actors to have the time and money to really work out, train, eat, sleep, live the way that would allow these gains to come faster than your average bear...

And all I can think of is why would these guys do this? Can you see Robert Downey Jr. saying no to going out drinking and partying? Or really any of them. Moderation does not seem to be a strong suit with most actors, and why should it? Hell, take the juice, get ripped, etc. I bet they don't even know they juice or do dnp,etc. They just get with these trainers and tell them what they want/need for the next pic. And they probably say, no details, just tell me what to do when.

That way they have plausible deniability. They have no problem looking in the camera...wait, these guys act for a living. They would lie in a heartbeat.

Anyways, my point is, it's not 'fun' working out and shit as opposed to partying, and in Hollywood, you sure as hell don't want to be anti-social. I think gear is everywhere in Hollywood. Why not, every other drug is?

Top Bottom