Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VIN DIESEL... wonder what his cycles look like?

MikeyLikesJuice said:
panerai I agree. Vin was always pretty good size. Hes is defiantly bigger but nothing that couldn't be accomplish without the use of roids.

That describes 90% of the bros on here. We could all gain 10-15lbs naturally if all we did was eat, sleep, and train all day.

I still would be willing to bet money he was on some shit. He's probably prescribed too.

Decaprio in the Beach??? If he cycled and was trained he needs to ask for his $ back cause he looked like a tub of shit.

Star

Anyone find better pics of Vin D. I wanted to show my boy his abs because they have the same genetic structure. So I need a shirtless pic...

Thanks

Buld0g said:
Anyone find better pics of Vin D. I wanted to show my boy his abs because they have the same genetic structure. So I need a shirtless pic...

Thanks

Buld0g admit that you want Vin's pic so you can go jerk off looking at it. j/k

Anyway a simple search on yahoo and you will find Vin Diesel shrines with tons of pics.

He is a very private guy and only shows his guns for "Vin Diesel" movies so I can't imagine you are gonna find pics of him with his entire shirt off.

6'1" 185 lbs is not big at all. I am 5'6" and weigh in between 195 and 200 lbs. I have to admit when I saw him in pitch black I thought he was big but I was only 170 lbs then. But I have to admit chicks dig ripped muscle. But other chicks dig freaky big mothers too. So I wouldn't worry about it. Let the girls drool all over him at the movies. I for one am not going for that lean look I want to be freaky big 5'6" 245lbs big, and believe me that's big on my small ass frame.

TV to

NOt sure of the commercial, but some babe is interviw the guys in the locker room, and this guy to her left is stacked (athletically). If he is just a model, damn impressive six pack, and intercostals.

Most ads are figureing buff guys these days. Why ... it sells, to all demographics: women, str8 guys, gays. Onl area not getting covered are dykes.

hey bert there's nothing like a nasty looking short stocky guy. I see them all the time and they look like shit just picture a midget with huge muscles yuck anyways rip and soem muscle is the way to look not liek a blob of muscle where you can't even move, looking liek a stiff bitch sucks

Top Bottom