Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VIN DIESEL... wonder what his cycles look like?

H'Wood and juice

Most actors who are signed to a film, and need to sow skin (male and female) will be assigned a personal trainer months (depending) before the shoot. Since they may need that time to get buff or just lose the herion/coke look. Also, this pre time give the clothing peole time to get the look right.

A buddy of mine worked for Warner Bros fitness dept. They would send hime daily to this action stars home, where he supervised the trianing (weights, cardio, food) for three months and they followed te actor to England for weeks of shooting to keep him buff. Three after the film wrapped, the guys had to spend three weeks getting the guy back in shape for the Entertainment Tonight film junkets.

My friend only referred to him as a BIG action star who has huge following, and a brave heart!

musclefattie said:
Rice rockets??? WTF? that sounds pretty damn racist to me. At least japanese cars don't break in a month like some american cars do. Wanna drive an american car drive a jeep(true tough american cars unlike the shot ford and gm make). Wanna drive a sports car drive japanese.

I respect a fast car whether its american or japanese, Rice started out as only jap cars, the ones that are riced out with those fart can exhaust's that sound like pissed off hornets, body kits, stickers and aftermarket guages, they look fast but have nothing to back it up. That is rice and the guy driving it is a riceboy, even if he is white or black whatever. Rice is making an illusion that the car is fast.....type R stickers on a stock integra come to mind. There is a trend now to make domestic cars look riced out.

I work in the automotive performance industry, I am also an avid drag racer. your comments are far from being correct, a domestic sports car will out last an import sports car, turbo cars are unreliable and imports are not designed to handle the amount of power it takes to be competative with an american sports car. Supra's are very fast in stock form as well as RX7's, 300ZX TT but of couse I am talking about turbo cars, in stock trim they will get out performed by a corvette which is cheaper and more reliable. You can do as much as you want to get insane HP out of an import but I can do it for alot less and more reliability in a domestic, I can throw turbo's on a vette or mustang and run less boost (more reliable on stock internals) plus Domestics have something imports will never have....Torque and lots of it. There is no replacement for displacement. I have to laugh when I goto the import drags.....sure some nice cars but I have to laugh when I see some hopped up 4cyl with thousands of dollars invested into it running 14 seconds and breaking down after a couple passes. Meanwhile my daily driver in stock form can whoop its ass and still has a full warranty.

How many imports have you seen run in the 6's? NONE

The pro 5.0 mustangs are in the 6's and 7's consistantly, thats with a small block V8 and SINGLE power adder, no twin turbo shit. seems like the trend is to bash domestics. I have never raced an import that can come close to running my times in my N/A daily driven Mustang let alone my drag car

Well being that I'm the one that started this thread, I can let you all know that by all means I'm not on Vin Diesels dick or for that matter anyones. Like someone else said... give props to the dude and stop hating. He just simply looks good so I give credit where it's due. I simply was interested in what he might do because he has the look that appeals to me. And by getting feedback from you guys on what he might do, may contribute to helping me achieve that look. I think I might be a little bigger then Vin D, but his stomach makes mine look like a fat basterd.

One of you mentioned Jamie Foxx....On any given Sunday. Did you hear about the ruckus during filming? Hysterical!! LL Cool Jay and Jamie got into a little huff. Seems they hate each other and Jamie dropped his ass! lol

Star

i cannot believe that Star. LL is way to big, he would squash Jamie.

but tempers fly when guys are juicing.

btw LL must juice.

Tis true. I swear. Bill Bellamy was there and was speaking of the incident during a local interview here in Dallas. I was shocked myself cause I thought LL would be the badass of the two. As for LL's size....that has nothing to do with it and You should know that.

Star

Who gives a shit... His face looks like it was beat with a shovel.

The LL Jamie Fox thing happened during the shooting of the locker-room fight between the two. Apparently LL spazzed out and did not stop hitting Fox after the take was over.

Maybe the fight was over which guy's WB show was most deserving of an emmy?:p

W-E-S-L-E-Y S-N-I-P-E-S,

He has good genes to begin with, but he got pretty freaky overnight in his latest movies....

Actors cannot afford to become testbloating hulksters (unless your name is Big Louie)

There is this veteran steroid called FINAJECT which does not aromatize att all and no waterretention, Take that with some Primo to keep positive nitro balance...

follow up with Eca-clen-t3-ketitofen and when this has brought subject below 10 % add BF some DNP and you have one lean mean machine....

Top Bottom