Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VIN DIESEL... wonder what his cycles look like?

Hugh Gellats

Hugh......I am assuming you mean Mickey Rourke and not Mickey Rooney, right????? Cause Mickey Rooney is almost 90 yrs. old.

lol Star xoxoxoxo

a good example of a actor on juice...sly stallone in Rambo..he was always in decent shape, but he was insanely cut in that movie..

"Hugh......I am assuming you mean Mickey Rourke and not Mickey Rooney, right????? Cause Mickey Rooney is almost 90 yrs. old.

lol Star xoxoxoxo"

maybe someone spiked his Geritol.

Vin ain't no pussy. I worked on the Fast and the Furious and when he stood next to my friend who is 6' 4" at 248lbs. and 9% body fat, he could deffinately hold his weight against him. Vin looked like he weighed about 215lbs. plus or minus 5 lbs. Who cares if he is on the shit. Give a brother some props and stop hatin. He looks good and he's making bank.

Innovate. Don't Immitate.

Truth is no one here knows if he was juicin or not but why can't people wonder. Everyone when they see a big guy trys to size him up and lot for any signs of using. No one said he deffintley did and no one said he didn't work hard. Christ this thread is tired.

also check out the arms on sly stallone in cliffhanger!!! RADAR

I saw the movie and the dude looks good no doubt but if you'd see him in person I don't think he'd look quite as good. Living in Atlanta I've seen plenty of pro athletes including alot of WCW wrestlers and they never look the same in person! Perry Saturn and Buff Bagwell come to mind - they look great on TV but seeing them in a night club with a shirt on - I was kinda disappointed. And kind of happy heh heh - I realized I'm alot bigger than I thought! Hell there were bouncers at the club bigger than they were, television must really do wonders is all I can say....

Any of you guys check out ebay, the original Supra from the movie was on there and last I knew was over $125K!! THe dude who owns it says its over 600h, twin nos, multi-thousand dollar stereo, a whole bunch of shit. Imagine the bastard who has picked that little puppy up!!!!:fro:

Top Bottom