Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VIN DIESEL... wonder what his cycles look like?

Riker29 said:
OH, I sorry if AB didnt have enough boys for you to gawk at. LOL

Vin Deisel - "great actor". Please.

He looks ok, but no big deal. I know a shitload of guys that make him look like nothing.

Its this sort of "start obession" that amazes me - hey - a LOT of the guys on here are WAT better than "Vin", but becuase Vin is in a movie, guys get all excited about his physique.

Give me a break.

bro...when did i ever say he was a great actor?....please tell me!!!
look at my post on the first page and you see i basically said the same thing you did.....he looks good but nothing the average person could not obtain.....i'm curious to see if you have ever commented on any guys body.....if so...i guess you suck dick too....

Well it is a dicussion board and that is what people do here. If you don't like the thread don't read it and don't post on it.

BTW no one ever said that he looked that great compared to Bodybuilders (pro or not) I think the point is that is looks pretty muscular compared to alot of actors, sure he could easily get that way naturally, he isn't even that impressive but the Q's is did he juice or not! So what if someone wants to ask what others think.

Rice rockets??? WTF? that sounds pretty damn racist to me. At least japanese cars don't break in a month like some american cars do. Wanna drive an american car drive a jeep(true tough american cars unlike the shot ford and gm make). Wanna drive a sports car drive japanese.

Sorry for this off-topic rant.
BTW if you think Vin Diesel can't act you need to see Pitch Black again as well as Boiler room. He was also the voice of THe Iron Giant.

STOP BEING A BUNCH OF PUSSIES!

VIN DIESEL JUICES

I have seen a number of pictures of him and he always looks different. Sometimes he is huge, other times looks natural.

Why? Because he is cycling. Like most of the other Hollywood actors.

No big deal. He prolley uses some Test, Winny and DNP to get cut.

People say I look like him. As I am bald, tan, and built well. Not to toot my own horn or anything. I'm told I'm bigger and better developed than him.
And I hope to show it by posting photos by next week. (finally)

I personally think he juices. But only the lighter stuff such as EQ. He just doesn't look like a big Test baby. That's just my opinion.

And as for whoever said Tom Cruise was built in MI2.... what the hell version of the movie did you watch?

Shit... the only differences between his arms and pencils, are that his arms bend, and pencils are yellow with erasers on the end rather than fingers.

A friend of mine who had a succesful bodybuilding career personal-trained some celebrities when he lived in LA. These guys weren't exactly clean.

Also the huge guy in Gladiator is Ralph Moeller. He won the Mr. Universe back in the 80's.

One example no-one mentioned is Jamie Fox in Any Given Sunday. On Jamie's WB show they often show him in a tank or shirtless, and he is not that buff. Seems like he got jacked just for the movie.

Another is Mickey Rooney. Mickey had 5 weeks off in the middle of shooting (he is only in the beginning and end of the movie). He told the director as he was leaving that he was "coming back yoked." sure enough he appears to have put on about 20lbs in the scenes in the end of the film... also has some nice facial bloat going.

Really the main thing that points to steroid use in actors is the short amount of time that they need to completely change the way they look. A versatile actor like Nick Cage cannot afford to stay jacked year-round as it would severely limit the range of roles he could play. I've done some acting in the past, and found that after I got big it became alot harder to get the roles I wanted. I can fully understand why these guys yo-yo up and down in size.

I live in New York and personally know young actor, who didn't make it yet, but working on his career.
You should see how much he takes care of his body and face, sometimes it looks rediculous, like he's a faggot, even he's not.
He NEVER miss gym, eat right, doesn't drink or take drugs. He has a really great body even he NEVER touches steroids.
And he doesn't have money for really good personal trainer, or nutritionist, or for best cuts of food,etc...
He's dedicated, that's all.
As for Downey Jr example, comon, he's junkey, and who sais that he ever had good body?
Like I said before, if you look at actors, almost none of them look like he's using steroids, exept guys who came to acting from sport(Arnold,etc..) or Edvart Norton(when he was prepering for the movie "American History X" he even was confronted by Arnold in the gym, who asked him if he uses steroids, but he denied it).

Yo riker whats up with that, we're just discussing the fact that they juice, im sure you were never the one to see a big dude and wondered if juiced, no thats too gay for you.

Yall are killin me!

Please get off his dick. Dont you know the silver screen gives you 15-20 lbs. I mean some of yall say stuff like,

"Yo, did you see Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse! Hes Ripped!!"
-yeah, but hes weighs a buck-twenty. lol

And who was it that said Iggy Pop looked "great", and "I want to look like that". Hilarious!!!

Just kidding, guess I should post some pics so yall can start up my fan club. Whos the pres??

Last edited:
Top Bottom