Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VIN DIESEL... wonder what his cycles look like?

i just wanted to say this:

I know lots of guys that are bigger than Vin and have NEVER touched AS. its true!

The idiots in this forum that think that the only way to get a good body is to juice are complete fucking morons.

not EVERYONE who is cut, huge, ripped has used AS.

for those of you who think EVERY god damn movie star HAS TO HAVE used AS for a certain movie, need to pull their head outa their ass.

just because they look good doesnt mean they are using AS.

The FIT Movie stars have AWESOME personal trainers that watch the food they eat etc.
PLUS they work their ass's off in the gym..

all you no talent JUNKIES out their who believe that "Paster Joe Blow" down at the local church is on roids because he looked good with his shirt off at the annual Church swim are fucking IDIOTS!!

The people who say crap like this obviously didnt workout a DAY before their first cycle!

Last edited:
SMOKING MOFO

He needs to do a kids against smoking add, his throat is gonna fall out for the 4 packs of pall malls he smokes a day!

Who cares? - in order for Vin to be a real man in my book he needs to get out of the rice rockets. They sound like jet skis on 'roids

GonnaBeAGearHead said:
I was watching Gladiator again last night, and was watching the first scene where the go to the arena to fight and there are about 50 guys in a big cage/tunnel and it looks like 3/4 of them are on something. I also liked how some of the guys had barb wire ink work back in ancient Rome. Did they even have barb wire in ancient Rome??? Haha. Anyway...I think that a ton of actors juice. The casting for that scene probably involved going to half a dozen gyms and hiring the biggest extras they could find haha.

PS...the funniest line from the movie.
"All they do is walk around and eat, no mating...you have sold me queer giraffes!!!"
that really big mofo from gladiator is a russian amatuer bodybuilder. or something like that.

Hell, what about Kurt Russell in soldier? He was FUCKING JACKED!
bros, it just doesn't seem to me that just because a famous actor has a great bod they use gear. you know?
I know alot of people that bust their asses in the gym and have bods that are muscular as shit, bigger than Vin Diesel, Tom Cruise in MI2, whatever, but damn bros, when they get on gear, you fuckin know it....It's just the "steroid look" the "juice glow" or whatever....in conclusion, not everybody who looks ripped is a fellow juicer.

I'll tell you who did some gear and for what movie, check the rockys out, and look at stallone in rocky 4 in the ring compared to the other rockys, when he was about to fight the russian, he was cut big time.

Hollywood has all sorts of tricks. They put dark makeup under your chest making it look more defined. They do the same to abs to give better definition.

I saw an interwiew with an actor he had before and after photos. The pictures where taken 1 hour apart the make up made him look HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE.

Top Bottom