Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VIN DIESEL... wonder what his cycles look like?

winny fan said:
CELL-TECH and a lot of Multi-Vitamins. NO ROLE MODELS DO JUICE. DIDNT YOU GUYS KNOW THAT?:D

I know, Arnold put on all his muscle with just Muscle-Tech products and Joe Weider weight gainers ;)

M18

panerai said:

Grow up,...

Now, now, be nice, lol. :)

It is irrelevant whether I know any actors, stars, etc. I am just making a point that to get to where these guys are, in the amount of time that they get there is not possible for most people if only for genetic reasons.

I also would think that they do not know if they have taken anything or not. They do not want to know.

How many actors do you know that don't drink, do drugs, etc. for health reasons? Geez, you've been watching too many Motley Crue Rock Against Drug commercials.

I did not say I think they all did it, but I would guess that a fair amount do. But this debate on whether they do or do not is like debating exactly what Arnold did or did not do. Nobody knows, and nobody ever will. Whether you know the actor or not, there is too much risk in admitting use.

Case in point. How many olympic level lifters do you know? I know one. He actually went to the olympics. Do you think he ever did gear? He told me flat out he didn't, along with many of our friends. Without even asking him, he volunteered this info. Do you believe him? I sure don't. I think he would be stupid to admit anything.

I would have to agree with Big Johnson about symmetry. If you are symmetrical and cut, it won't really matter how big or small you are, chicks will dig you.

I have lived in LA and know and have hung out with a number of actors and a few "stars" as well as have been a member of golds venice and powerhouse.

while it is true that they have good trainers and much idle time in the off season to get beefed/leaned up - most have no need to get very big - they would most certainly juice when appropriate and it would be supervised by their trainer.

one actor I feel is or has been on the sauce is Mickey Rourke - look at the difference between chinatown and his latest stuff!!!

macDbol said:

i agree...i also havent noticed any really jacked actors in recent years,i guess it was an 80's thing(arnold,sly etc..)todays guys are just really ripped

Nicholas Cage in Con Air maybe? he got noticably bigger very quickly

I was watching Gladiator again last night, and was watching the first scene where the go to the arena to fight and there are about 50 guys in a big cage/tunnel and it looks like 3/4 of them are on something. I also liked how some of the guys had barb wire ink work back in ancient Rome. Did they even have barb wire in ancient Rome??? Haha. Anyway...I think that a ton of actors juice. The casting for that scene probably involved going to half a dozen gyms and hiring the biggest extras they could find haha.

PS...the funniest line from the movie.
"All they do is walk around and eat, no mating...you have sold me queer giraffes!!!"

Vin looked pretty big in Pitch Blach mostly because he was ripped and in good shape, dude used to be a bouncer for 8 years so i'm sure he's been working out for years and is a hard man, he just doesn't have the steroid "looK"

Top Bottom