Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VIN DIESEL... wonder what his cycles look like?

TxLonghorn said:
panerai, I just read your post about the ability of these actors to have the time and money to really work out, train, eat, sleep, live the way that would allow these gains to come faster than your average bear...

And all I can think of is why would these guys do this? Can you see Robert Downey Jr. saying no to going out drinking and partying? Or really any of them. Moderation does not seem to be a strong suit with most actors, and why should it? Hell, take the juice, get ripped, etc. I bet they don't even know they juice or do dnp,etc. They just get with these trainers and tell them what they want/need for the next pic. And they probably say, no details, just tell me what to do when.

That way they have plausible deniability. They have no problem looking in the camera...wait, these guys act for a living. They would lie in a heartbeat.

Anyways, my point is, it's not 'fun' working out and shit as opposed to partying, and in Hollywood, you sure as hell don't want to be anti-social. I think gear is everywhere in Hollywood. Why not, every other drug is?

That is a very good point Tx

M18

TxLonghorn said:
panerai, I just read your post about the ability of these actors to have the time and money to really work out, train, eat, sleep, live the way that would allow these gains to come faster than your average bear...

And all I can think of is why would these guys do this? Can you see Robert Downey Jr. saying no to going out drinking and partying? Or really any of them. Moderation does not seem to be a strong suit with most actors, and why should it? Hell, take the juice, get ripped, etc. I bet they don't even know they juice or do dnp,etc. They just get with these trainers and tell them what they want/need for the next pic. And they probably say, no details, just tell me what to do when.

That way they have plausible deniability. They have no problem looking in the camera...wait, these guys act for a living. They would lie in a heartbeat.

Anyways, my point is, it's not 'fun' working out and shit as opposed to partying, and in Hollywood, you sure as hell don't want to be anti-social. I think gear is everywhere in Hollywood. Why not, every other drug is?

Do you, personally, know any actor, not nessecery a star, just any actor? be honest, please...
Also, with the amount of money the stars make, do you think they want to risk their health? What for? Grow up,...

Hugh Gellatts said:
Mike fluctuates in size alot. I saw him on a talk show where he looked almost thin, and his face was alot leaner.
So Hugh, are you saying maybe he had been cycled off for a while? I mean that guy has always been huge since I first saw him in a 6 year old issue of MuscleMag, back when he was a bouncer. I don't like accusing anyone of using gear if they don't , but he must be a genetically gifted guy like crazy if he hasn't done some cycles.

i admit the guy looks good.....but he isnt really all that big....nothing the average man couldnt obtain without steroids.....i could be wrong but i'm guessing his arms are anywhere from 16.5 to 17 inches....whatcha think?

he looks above average...but no where near the freakiness that most of us want. he looks good though, and hes done some good movies.

i heard a sequel to pitch black is in the making...he is supposed to have the main role....i think it will be pretty damned good...but i liked the first one too

Top Bottom