Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VIN DIESEL... wonder what his cycles look like?

You guys seen Carrot Top recently? He was on Chris Angel Mindfreak and he looked juiced as hell! Arms WAAAAAAAAY too big for his body. And he was never a huge guy.

I can remember a few years back reading in a BB mag about him and his training! If you'll notice in the commercials he made they never showed his arms, legs or any body part for that mens, and his clothes were always loose fitting. I want to say it was in M & F mag, but I can't be 100% sure. I did mention he was a big BB fan!!!

Stay Strong~~!!!
IPL

Well, he's not that big....I'm shorter than him and a little more massive...he's got an ok form and some nice traps and chest...his arms were chizeled in xxx, but he screwed up his body for the movie "the pacifier"

who knows who juices. there are skinny guys in hollywood who can't eat and i'm sure juice and we don't know. some of the daniel craigs and other big guys are probably just like that from dieticians endless money for good food and GENETICS. and then yes hear and there guys juice. so you can't go by how they look cause they might not know how to juice or even if they are too small to be considered a bber doesn't mean they didn't juice to attain what some consider huge. vin looks good in a vest or tank top, his belly is flat like a cookie sheet and he has a barrel chest. he is not small and was a bouncer before acting. i have seen him at rum jungle in vegas halloween and he is not a big guy in clothing at all but a lot of big dudes aren't. i'd say he tried some juice here and there but his build has nothing to do with it. he works in the industry where he needs muscle and like athetes anything to get that part. but i won't dick ride him. for me best builds in a movie are ryan reynolds in blade 3 looks awesome and honestly that really funny black dude that is in longest yard and friday 3, the cheeseburger dude. i mean he is like a bber. its just that he is not brad pitt or popular. if brad pitt was fat people would be on here asking how to get fat. lol. imo

Celebrities have their own personal trainers 24/7...so they cant go wrong in the "what to eat" section. That's why I would judge if someone does juice or not from his form...i.e. the way he looks...

Top Bottom