Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VIN DIESEL... wonder what his cycles look like?

kingjohn said:
Am I the only that noticed Kevin Spacey juiced in American Beauty? Some others:

Tom Hanks in Big
Emilio estevez in Young Guns II
Pat Swayze in Next of Kin
Billy Baldwin in Sliver
Leo DiCaprio in The Beach

What's wrong with you guys? Every1 juices;)
Hey King John, don't forget about Mick Jagger and Keith Richards on the Stones last tour those mothers had mad cuts...lol! Also check out Jimmy Walker as JJ on Good Times that som bitch had to be running test from an iv drip cause he was freakin hyuuuuuuuge:D

"hey bert there's nothing like a nasty looking short stocky guy. I see them all the time and they look like shit just picture a midget with huge muscles yuck anyways rip and soem muscle is the way to look not liek a blob of muscle where you can't even move, looking liek a stiff bitch sucks"

Guess batgirl won't be giving me her #, :bawling:

most bb-ers are short. This is because they can't get dates (since all them hot beatches like batgirl think 5'6" dudes look like elves). So instead of getting laid they end up taking out all their sexual frustration in the gym.

Oh GOD he is soooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy! He is the only celebrity that I have ever gone ga-ga over.......EVER!
Hoooooooooooo-wwwweeeeee, bring somma dat ova here!! :chomp:

I don't get why people need to ask if guys like Vin juice, sure he has a good physique but easily achievable through natural training.
I'd be more intersted in what guys like Stallone or Dolph Lundgren take to be so ripped in every movie

Celebrity Personal Trainers are also nutritionist too because they give you the food and plan your supplements before and after workouts.

If you asked a Personal Trainer what he will put in your blended protein shake ,he cant tell you exactly.Because after you find out,you might not want to see him anymore because you got the diet plan

sorry but vin was a bouncer before he became an actor, and i have seen him in person there is no fucking way he is 185 pounds sorry, 205-215 at least. his arms were kind of skinny but he is definitely a big man. mark wahlberg probably weights 185 come on now

Top Bottom