Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vidieo perfect squat

LMAO

"You might find that one the way down your nice and controlled, but on the way up your knees buckle in as you work through the effort, perfect"

Is this guy joking?

I like how he made mention of deep squats and every single rep was high.

Those guys are teaching far from perfect technique.

Ya I bet they got sick of getting flammed for there shitty vids and just decided not to allow comments anymore lol.... "Make sure you're knees go out past the toes" lol.

Oh I forgot to mention I found that vid on a uk forum thread and they were using that vid as an example to help others in the thread, was a long thread and not one person questioned it???? Weird

Pathetic form on this one. Sad part is people will watch this and think that is how it is supposed to be done. Plenty examples of that high form in my gym.

Not even paralell squats and snapping his knees locked every rep, good luck with that form on anything over 225. That dude squatting was a Beast thou, LMAO

when your ass, abs, hammy's, quads are all feeling it the next day then you know you did them right.

deep squats for 20 reps for 3 sets... try it next time on your leg split days. it will tear you up

the video is geared for tennis players .. just look at the guys body. not for lifters. there is very little effort on his part, its like he is trying not to get a workout. squats should be ruthless and hardcore

when your ass, abs, hammy's, quads are all feeling it the next day then you know you did them right.

deep squats for 20 reps for 3 sets... try it next time on your leg split days. it will tear you up

the video is geared for tennis players .. just look at the guys body. not for lifters. there is very little effort on his part, its like he is trying not to get a workout. squats should be ruthless and hardcore
Agreed. If you don't feel it the next day then you did not work hard enough!

First, he's not deep enuf. Second, he locks his knees, which is totally a stupid move If u have 1200 pounds on ur shoulders. U can look at this twig and see he hasn't done much squatting by the looks of def and size of legs!! Lol

Top Bottom