Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Video - how to workout as a beginner, intermediate and advanced lifter

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
In this video, I give my opinions on the most efficient way to workout as a beginner, intermediate and advanced lifter to build muscle and increase strength.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lv3eFZYYkM

I see a lot of new lifters following a 5 day split workout routine. That will work but in my opinion, you can make muscle and strength gains much faster by doing full body workouts 3 days per week. Being new to lifting, you don't need a huge amount of volume to stimulate a muscle to grow. By doing full body workouts 3 days per week, you are stimulating a muscle to grow 3 times per week verse just once per week in a split routine.

From there, I would then transition into a upper/lower/rest or push/pull/legs split.

Once you have been training for a few years and have a good muscle and strength base developed, I would then transition into a split routine.

A very important tip for advanced lifters is to remember to constantly mix up their workout routines and training styles. The body responds to stimulus and if you keep training in the same fashion and same rep scheme, your body will stagnate and you will reach a plateau. It's important to mix up your rep ranges, workout splits and to incorporate advanced training techniques into your training as an advanced lifter to stimulate the muscle in different ways to ensure your body keeps resounding from your training.

Depends from person to person I guess. I really love split routines, and cant stand the fullbody workouts, whereas it can be the exact opposite for others.

In any case - another informative vid, good job!

Now I love split routines. When I started lifting though I did the 3 day routine because I wasn't as serious. This seems like a natural progression as you become more dedicated to this lifestyle.

This is one informative video. I think that amateur lifters are the ones who need the most guidance in terms of how training should be planned, since the experienced one's should be able to feel their body and know what is best for them.

Top Bottom