Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

video of calf-ham-glute raises

The first one looked ok I think. I usually lock my knees when I am down though. (although I might even be doing them wrong)
The second one looked like he was doing some sort of wave with his back as he was comming up. Not sure what was going on there, almost looked painful.

Gotta get me one of those too...

B True

Your buddies form looks good. You look more like your doing a ballistic hyper of some sort . I think you should move your back plate back futher so you start the movement with your legs in a straighter position and intiate the movement by breaking at the knee first. (is that the "Office Space" sound track? )

yes... that was a track from office space. "Down for whatever"

"Played let's get it on in the living room
Cause he'll turn the party out sayin, "This is MY muthafuckin house"
And y'all gots to go
Through the door
And if you can't find the door
He'll help you with the four-four
Talkin much shit on the grass
And straight down to blast
I'm still in my p.j.'s
He's in a turtleneck sweater
And we down for whatever"

i should point out that you missed my first few sets where i think my form was better :)

the funny thing is, i don't really feel them in my hams till i put some weight in my hands (or bands around my head) and thrust myself up.

i will try messing with the back plate as well.

thanks.
/irish

I feel it more in my calfs it seems. Close to about equal, but I think my calfs end up being more sore than my hams.

Top Bottom