Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

video about dorian yates serious training

Tommyllsh

I got myself a dvd about dorain yates doing some insane training for two hours, I started training 6 months ago and I'm doing ok but I need more knowledge on training, personal trainers are a rip off so I would like to ask you if It will be crazy to follow this dorian dvd training, knowing this guys was in different level or I could hurt myself and I need a program for newbies, thanks.

Not all personal trainers are a rip-off as you say. And yes you don't want to be following the workout routine of a Mr Olympia if you're a newbie.

So find a PT others recommend and spend $20 for an hour of them showing you the basics.

If you are a newbie, I will give you for free one fundamental advice:

When you train, don't look at others, because they have a different genetics, experience, nutrition, PED use, rest time, and much more. Even if you do things exactly like them, that won't meant that you will improve. What you have to pay attention to, is yourself. Do things that work for you, and nobody else but you. For that you have to try different things, and hold on to those things that work especially well for you. Bodybuilding is a journey of getting to know your own body.

i agree with lev. you want to train like someone with top .01% genetics for his skillset.

that would be like you training like the best dancer in the world, or the best woodchopper in the world.

that is why the fitness industry is a rouse. they want you to think you can be like them if you follow their magic program

Every single one of us Mods will tell you that some of our best non-cycle gains came right at the beginning when we did next to nothing vaguely advanced. In fact we all trained down right basic.

You CAN learn from Dorian. His intensity, grit and determination is worth a look. Be inspired by the video (it's good).

While I think the video is a great source of motivation I do not think you should follow it exactly. You will also find a ton of cookie cutter programs on sites like bb'ing dot com. What I recommend for a beginner is a 5x5 routine so you can really master the compound lifts. Those are what will make you grow. Worry about the isolation movements as you become more advanced. The other thing I would remember is the importance of diet. It is the key to how you will look. You will notice that people go to the gym every day but always look the same. That is because their diet sucks.

Brother, check out the evolutionary radio podcast -> https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

We have recovered over 100 episodes and cover everything that goes into building the best physique possible - training, diet, performance enhancing drugs, supplements etc.

The most important thing when training is to make sure you are in control of the weight the entire set. If you are lifting more weight then you can control - you are asking to get hurt.

Remember that the goal of weight training is to stimulate muscles. You aren't trying to lift a weight from A to B. That's not bodybuilding.

Top Bottom