Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

victor martinez jail time

Dagustiny

this might be a stupid question but I don't know if you remember when victor martinez went to jail for selling roids and how he was set up by police and got busted, my question is a friend of mine got set up exactly the same way and was caught with roids. I guess the questions is about how to keep some of your steroid gains while training natural in jail?
Like if a bro is in jail, what can he really do to keep big mass he made before without the Steroids in his system now?

Not that this is something I recommend but a lot of pro bodybuilders in prison have steroids smuggled in for them. Unless they are in an extremely high security prison, they will bribe guards to smuggle in gear and needles for them.

That's why most pro-bodybuilders keep about 90% of their size in prison. The only thing that is really effected is their diet and training. Their diet wont be effected that much because they can still use supplements like a whey isolate and the cafeteria food is decent. The biggest thing is their training. Most prison gyms are really lacking so they have to rely on body weight exercises like push ups, chin ups, dips etc.

Just do the best you can. Have friends/family members bring you things like whey protein supplements and tuna cans when they visit so you can keep your protein intake high. Get creative with your workouts and find body weight alternatives for exercises.

how about staying out of jail in the first place?

i think if you do end up in prison the environment would be all the motivation you needed to stay strong and ripped. you pretty much have a lot of free time to exercise all you want.

Really laughed at this one, haha.

Those guys get stuff smuggled in most of the cases. Its impossible to maintain pro bodybuilder body with no gear.

^^^^^Yep, just don't go to jail. Cops don't set up a guy buying a couple vials of test for a cycle, nor would this land you in jail. There is likely something else to this story like purchasing raw powders, manufacturing, or buying large quantities that would insinuate intent to sell.

Top Bottom