Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vibrating platform

peugeot

At my gym ive seen people starting to do exercises on these vibrating platform machines. What are the benefits of them anybody know?

Back when I published my magazine Muscle Mob I had an article sent me on the ideas etc behind them. I followed the writers references and saw that the original equipment was and is of a level way above what you'll see in home gyms and still of a level over what any gym might have.

If you wanna see a PROPER vibrating platform there YT videos of the real machines being used by dogs and horses. These are high value animals - not pets. So $10k+ racing dogs and $25k+ race horses. If you look at the levels of oscillation and vibration on these machines and compare them to home and gym kit... you'll know what I said is correct. They're not even in the same ballpark.

Powerlifters and pro-benchers use a so-called 'bamboo bar' (aka a Hurricane bar). It shakes as it really flexes and they then add bands and hang weights off too. It's much more unstable than a normal bar. Give that a try and use it in a normal workout.

Vibrating platforms improve circulation. It's kind of like a full body massage.

They have vibe plates at my chiropractic clinic. I spend 10 minutes on them 2-3 times per week

Top Bottom