Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very tired after fasted cardio

123xyzSam

If you do fasted cardio, does that really helpespecially well to lose weight, or it will only make me more tired?Have been doing the fasted cardio for the last 4-5 days, and feelingreally tired during the day. Maybe I am doing too much of it?

Definitely you need to increase your carbs, as they will give you the energy you need. Remember, there should be a balance between fat loss and energy intake. You can not only burn your calories, you still need to get in new ones in order to fuel up the process. So don't be scared of adding some potatoes, rice and oatmeals in your diet, as they will help you. Just make sure to be eating those in moderation.

If you do fasted cardio, does that really helpespecially well to lose weight, or it will only make me more tired?Have been doing the fasted cardio for the last 4-5 days, and feelingreally tired during the day. Maybe I am doing too much of it?

Possibly. How long, what rate, etc are you doing?

Are you taking stimulants before the fasted cardio?

I suspect that's what your problem is. If you are doing fasted cardio around say 5AM before work and take stimulants, you are going to experience a crash right around noon once the stimulants wear off.

Also remember that with fasted cardio, your glycogen levels are depleted so you don't want to do any intense form of cardio. You want to do low intensity steady state cardio for fasted cardio. Things like walking on the treadmill with an incline.

Honestly I haven't found a big benefit to doing cardio fasted vs not fasted. What I do now is train with weights 4-5 days per week and do my cardio right after on 3 of those days. That way I am fueled up from my pre workout meal and still have energy for the cardio.

Top Bottom