Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vein symmetry

succession

Hi - i'm your typical ectomorph - 5'11 130 pounds and about 4 percent body fat, 24 years old. I have a question about the veins that go along the bicep.

Ever since i was a kid, i played lots of tennis and squash, which was predominantly right handed. My right arm hypertrophied quite a bit more than my left because of this. On top of this, an injury about 7 years ago (broke left arm) caused severe atrophy in my left arm (bicep and tricep)
I never did any rehab - now i've started to get into weight lifting.

now if i look at my right arm, i can trace a couple prominent veins coming from my hand and towards my bicep. then they branch out - one vein goes along the inner side of my arm, and just goes straight throuhg my bicep.

my left arm however is diff - one of the veins goes to the inner side of the arm, but the other one just branches into small capilliaries along my bicep. Will i ever get that nice thick vein going along my left arm? is it there but just hidden? or does it need to grow?

At 5'11", 130lbs, I think you should worry about putting on some weight more than vein symmetry. At that size and bf, you should have veins popping out everywhere anyway, who cares if their symmetrical.

maybe he doesnt want to be big.. maybe he just wants to look like he shoots a lot of coke, and be the skinny crap he is

hehe yeah ... i'm not overly concerned with size - i have genetic limitations to how big i can become - and bodybuilding isn't one of my main goals in life - putting on some weight and getting in better shape is a goal however. (it's hard enough having this ultra fast metabolism tho - i eat 5-6 meals a day and drink 2L of 2% milk a day - i don't drink or do drugs either, so that coke addict comment aint appreciated ;) )

the reason i'm asking about the vein thing is coz i'm thinkin that without that vein on my left arm, my arm isn't being supplied with enough nutrients to grow. i can curl 55 pounds max repitition with my right arm, but only 35-40 with my left.

i'll try to get a picture of my arms so u can see what i'm talkin about.

alright perhaps symmetry is bad way of describin it - what i'm wonderin about is that main vein that goes along bicep - i got a huge one in my right arm that crinkles when i'm pumping, but my left arm doesn't have it.

yeah seriously... my left arm has straight veins and my right arm has veins that like just branch off, its messed up but whatever man, no one cares or pays attention.

~WizKid :kaioken:

LSUMuscle said:
At 5'11", 130lbs, I think you should worry about putting on some weight more than vein symmetry. At that size and bf, you should have veins popping out everywhere anyway, who cares if their symmetrical.

:)

About the Nutrients thing, dont worry your body knows where it needs its nutrients to go to, thats your brains job you just have to lift ;)

Top Bottom