Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using psychology with weight training

pearsGrew

I was watching a show about sports psychology and how a lot of head coaches in professional leagues use a lot of psychology with their players. Like Bill Parcells used to get under his players skin to motivate them before a game. what kind of weight training psychology can I use to get the most out of my workouts

Psychology is always part of weight training, my psychology approach to training is go all the way dont stop until the pump burns like I love that pump feeling

visualize your workout on the way to the gym is what i do. have a plan for that day. make sure you evacuate before so you feel light and make sure you hydrate and eat well that day, this is the way to go in there confident and feeling good mentally

Great answers ! I also use it to motivate myself daily over time it seems to me I don't even need it as much now I just look in the mirror either I like what I'm seeing results wise or I don't , either of which gives me the motivation for the next workout. I actually crave the workout like a drug now I love it.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

I was watching a show about sports psychology and how a lot of head coaches in professional leagues use a lot of psychology with their players. Like Bill Parcells used to get under his players skin to motivate them before a game. what kind of weight training psychology can I use to get the most out of my workouts

bro my psychology simple. look at my pics. that my motivation. yes i married but i also crave attention from biches, i like to keep 2-3 chicks on side at a time

Top Bottom