Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using dumbbells for chest

onKWi

my gym gets pretty packed when I go work out in the afternoon and usually the bench presses are all used up and I don't have much options. I was thinking of trying to use dumbbells for the time being until I can change the time my workout. What do you think about this strategy and how much weight should I do if I can bench about 220 lb

dumbbells are good for chest, you need to really concentrate by keeping your arms stable and doing slow pushing with chest

my gym gets pretty packed when I go work out in the afternoon and usually the bench presses are all used up and I don't have much options. I was thinking of trying to use dumbbells for the time being until I can change the time my workout. What do you think about this strategy and how much weight should I do if I can bench about 220 lb

Or...

workout at a different time

You absolutely can use dumbbell for your chest, start small weight, but more reps and go up from there

Top Bottom